HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Silvercoins Thanksgiving Feast ~Ends November 27th

Hello everyone & Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it gives me the chance to spend with family & feast out on a bunch of different foods.

Some of my favorite Thanksgiving feast foods are: macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, ham, and stuffing. I'm getting hungry just thinking of this food now.

For this competition, all you have to do is let me know your favorite Thanksgiving dinner foods.
    If you want to include a recipe as well, it's highly encouraged so we can get some new ideas!

Prize is 5 coins and 1 Diamond Gift Box to a random entrant.
    Last edited by tbl; 20-11-2020 at 05:28 PM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

This comp is now open!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

Turkey, bread rolls, ham, mac n cheese, corn, mashed potatoes, and fruit salad!!
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

i'll have Ñoquis
    Love jamiexo Loved

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Honey roasted Parsnips & Stuffing

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    pixiekitty_

Cool

cream cheese with cranberries dip, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, honey pecan pie, glazed ham, texas roadhouse sweet buns with cinnamon butter (which are divine), fruit salad with strawberries, grapes, blueberries, raspberries, and bananas, smoked turkey.

INGREDIENTS
    Texas Roadhouse Rolls
    ▢4 tsp active dry yeast
    ▢1/2 cup warm water
    ▢1 tsp sugar (to activate the yeast)
    ▢2 cups milk scalded and cooled to lukewarm
    ▢3 tbsp butter unsalted, melted and slightly cooled
    ▢1/2 cup sugar
    ▢7 cups all-purpose flour up to 8 cups
    ▢2 eggs
    ▢2 tsp salt
    ▢2 tbsp butter unsalted, for brushing over the finished rolls
    Cinnamon Honey Butter
    ▢1 stick butter unsalted, softened
    ▢1/4 cup powdered sugar
    ▢1/4 cup honey
    ▢1 tsp cinnamon

INSTRUCTIONS
    Add the yeast, warm water and sugar to the bowl of your mixer and lightly whisk. Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes until the yeast dissolves and starts to foam.
    To the bowl of your mixer add the milk, butter, sugar, eggs and salt. Lightly mix everything together, using the dough hook of your mixer, for about 1 minute. Add the flour, 2 or 3 cups at a time, and mix. Add enough flour to form a soft dough.
    Add additional flour as needed and mix until the dough comes clean from the sides of the bowl. You could use anywhere from 6 to 8 cups, depending on your environment. Place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with a clean damp kitchen towel. Let rise in a warm place until double in bulk.
    Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray.
    Punch down the dough and turn it onto a floured surface. Divide into 2 portions for shaping. I like to roll out the dough so that it’s about 1/2 inch in thickness then cut out the ends to have a perfect rectangle, then cut it out into squares or rectangles. Repeat with remaining dough. You should get about 30 to 35 rolls. Place onto the prepared baking sheets. Let the rolls rise until doubled in size..
    Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees.
    Bake the rolls for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Brush immediately with melted butter.
    While the rolls are baking, prepare the cinnamon honey butter by whisking all the ingredients together.
    Serve the rolls with the cinnamon honey butter.

https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/texas-roadhouse-rolls/
    Last edited by disbedizzle; 21-11-2020 at 10:44 PM.
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    acrispbajablast

Latest Awards:

• white cheddar and gruyere baked mac (https://www.oliviascuisine.com/mac-and-cheese/)
    • italian peasant bread brushed with a mixture of olive oil, rosemary, parsley, and sun dried tomato paste. cut a hole into the center of the bread to place the camembert wheel (scrape or cut the wax off of the top only) and score the rest of the bread diagonally. bake at 350 F for like 25-30 minutes depending on your oven.
    • Robuchon's pomme puree (there's also a sweet potato variation of this that is so delicious) (https://www.signaturedishes.net/reci...-robuchon.html)
    • stuffing stuffing stuffing
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cauliflower cheese!

Part boil cauliflower for about 8 minutes
    Make a cheese sauce (I cheat and use packet cheese sauce mix and add a bit of cheddar cheese to it as I make it so it's extra cheesey)
    Bake in oven for about 30minutes at 180c
    Take out of oven, cover in grated cheese and grill under a medium heat for 5 mins, just so the cheese melts and browns ever so slightly

The best cauliflower cheese ever