HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default AP projects Joe Biden to be elected 46th US President

The states have not yet declared with it being such a tight result but AP are calling it with other media organisations.

I'm slightly sad, President Trump's administration was in my view the best since President Reagan's in the 1980s. Had it not been for Covid...

On the other hand, Biden isn't a far left lunatic so out of all Democrats to have elected to the White House he's probably the best we could hope for to keep them reigned in. In addition, the Republicans look likely to hold the Senate which will effectively block the Biden administration from passing much partisan stuff at all in the first 2 years of the new administration.

My true priority, Britain's interests, have been hurt by this election which is really what matters. President Trump was a true Anglophile, whereas Biden seems closer to Germany and France. Added to that, the Democratic Party with the Irish-American lobby have always been more hostile towards Britain than the Republican Party. I'd say prospects of a UK-US FTA over the next four years are pretty much over as a result of this election because of that. Finally, President Xi Jinping and the Communist Party of China will be pleased by this result, as Biden is certainly a lot softer on China than Trump. Expect China to flex its muscles more over the next few years, and will likely push against US allies (Vietnam, Taiwan) to test American resolve on defence in the Orient.

So there we go. I'd expect Trump will run again in 2024, in fact I would be shocked if he did not.

Thoughts?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Honestly can't say a lot about what he's done for the US cause I've never been that invested to care, but the man-child is a nutcase imo

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    Honestly can't say a lot about what he's done for the US cause I've never been that invested to care, but the man-child is a nutcase imo
    To be fair, his behaviour is no different than the Democrats for the last 4 years disputing the 2016 election by pushing crazy conspiracies that it was all Russia.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

It's not even that, it's just his childish like behaviours and mannerisms

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like Zak Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

trump is a hypocritical man child who did nothing positive

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    trump is a hypocritical man child who did nothing positive
    Built a wall, was supportive of Britain post-Brexit, didn't launch any illegal wars like Bush + Obama, didn't close down the economy and lock the population up because of a bad flu, got the UAE and Oman to recognise the existence of Israel and start friendly relations, re-negotiated trade deals in America's favour and was tough on China. Not a bad record compared to the two presidents before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional
    It's not even that, it's just his childish like behaviours and mannerisms
    He was never presidential, true. But I always preferred the Twitter outbursts to another Iraq/Afghanistan war (Bush) or Libya/Syria (Obama) with chaos and death.

Policy is what matters in the end, not personality.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 07-11-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

I haven't really followed US politics that closely so I can't comment on what Trump did during his 4 years. But I'm happy they are gonna have a change in President.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    To be fair, his behaviour is no different than the Democrats for the last 4 years disputing the 2016 election by pushing crazy conspiracies that it was all Russia.
    Categorically untrue; following an investigation which has been shown to have actual evidence and multiple prosecutions but stopping short of arresting the President BECAUSE he was the President is not the same thing as screeching and yelling about an election being stolen, not by a long stretch. Trump is still shouting about fraud (with absolutely no evidence) and claiming that he's won instead of conceding, and then has also decided to incite violence and hatred among his cult while at the same time trying to bleed them for all the money he can get to pay off his own personal debts. No-one has ever done that before in all of US history on either side, he's a disgrace to politics and a truly dangerous man. You cannot preface an entirely unfair statement with "to be fair".
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like The Don, Drewar Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Categorically untrue; following an investigation which has been shown to have actual evidence and multiple prosecutions but stopping short of arresting the President BECAUSE he was the President is not the same thing as screeching and yelling about an election being stolen, not by a long stretch. Trump is still shouting about fraud (with absolutely no evidence) and claiming that he's won instead of conceding, and then has also decided to incite violence and hatred among his cult while at the same time trying to bleed them for all the money he can get to pay off his own personal debts. No-one has ever done that before in all of US history on either side, he's a disgrace to politics and a truly dangerous man. You cannot preface an entirely unfair statement with "to be fair".
    There was no evidence that President Trump was elected because of Russia. A total lie. For the past 4 years the Democrats have lied and lied about his election, and called him outright illegitimate - from Clinton to Pelosi and others, including an attempt to remove him from office via impeachment. The President's wild accusations of fraud in this election are just as bad yes, although I would remind you this is nothing new as the Democrats did the same in 2000 with Al Gore vs George W. Bush. It took Gore 36 days to concede.

What goes around..... comes around.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 09-11-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats
    Like Zak Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast