HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Default Was the 2020 US election fraudulent?

So I'm sure by now you're aware of the 2020 US election having taken place on November 3rd. I'm sure you're also aware of what transpired that night. The US Republican party including the sitting president has alleged that there was widespread voter fraud that allowed Joe Biden to take the election.

Do you believe that was truly voter fraud? Or is the right wing making it up and are just salty about losing the election?

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Honestly I don't doubt there was voter fraud, just like in any election there is going to be fraud no question, from all sides as well... But I don't believe there is fraud to the extend that Trump is claiming, not by a long shot.

He didn't win by popular vote when he was elected to begin with and he hasn't won this time again, he's just a sore loser, he's been setting this whole thing up for years now, convincing his followers that voter fraud will cost him the re-election and that he can prove it by the fact that he'll be in the lead for the first half and then after that all the fraudulent mail-in ballots will be counted and he'll then start to lose... But because of Trump's stance on mail in ballots, the majority of his voters would obviously not use them, thus the vast majority of people using mail in ballots were voting for Biden, which made what Trump was saying true, where he would take the lead to being with as his voters were going to vote in person, then he would lose that lead once the mail in ballots were counted, which of course we're typically votes for Biden..

I mean I'm not American and i don't claim to understand all of this fully, I can only go by what I read and hear and I understand you can't believe everything you read or hear on the internet, but I've seen what a man baby Trump is, so it merely adds to my belief that Trump is making it up to save face and he knows that there will be a lot of his followers who will believe him and stand with him... He's just throwing his toys of the pram

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like Googlemere Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I believe President Trump has been the best American president since President Reagan, however I don't believe at all that there's been voter fraud, although the election has - again as in 2000 - exposed how badly handled American elections can be, with counting taking days or even a week after the election. I cannot understand how the world's only superpower and a democracy can run elections so badly. Florida learnt the lesson of 2000 and finished its count very quickly, perhaps the other American states such as Alaska, Arizona and Pennsylvania ought to follow their lead or get the Sunderland runners in. On the other hand, I can understand why the President is casting the win as illegitimate given his opponents have spent 4 years saying his election as illegitimate with both sides having no actual proof of any wrongdoing, just simply seeking to discredit.

Meanwhile, the head of state of Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and 12 others - Queen Elizabeth II - heads towards 70 years on the throne and is universally respected and carries out her duties as head of state without trouble. Americans, there's only one solution to all of this and we're willing to forget 1776 and share her again...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Biden won fair and square. Trump has no proof. If even there was any where would Trump get the proof? He just not want to lose. I think Trump will just have to go, Biden has won so.
    Former Habboxlive DJ and Mentor DJ

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

What I thought.

I do really think people of both left and right underappreciate the Trump Presidency in terms of British foreign policy and our world interests. Once you scrape away the unpresidential behaviour and silly remarks, you uncover quite a sensible American foreign policy starkly in contrast to George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    What I thought.

I do really think people of both left and right underappreciate the Trump Presidency in terms of British foreign policy and our world interests. Once you scrape away the unpresidential behaviour and silly remarks, you uncover quite a sensible American foreign policy starkly in contrast to George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
    Not been on here in ages but I'd like to add you can't ignore the unpresidental behavior and silly remarks. I used to think it would be great to have someone in power who spoke their mind and realisled how wrong that was when we got trump. Well I say we, but I'm from and in the UK but you get what I mean.

From what I've seen trump just doesn't seem to think a lot of the times and for a word leader this is worrying. The fact he is trying to ignore the rightful results and still claims he won should tell you enough. Admitingly I don't know a lot about Biden but from what I saw he handled himself in a very calm and professional way, telling people for example all votes counted and we should let the system work, wait for the results etc.

I still can't belive he wanted to build a wall to keep Mexicans out but expected the Mexicans to pay for it. People also say he's more of a businessman than a leader but I've also heard a lot of his businesses went bankrupt

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Not been on here in ages but I'd like to add you can't ignore the unpresidental behavior and silly remarks. I used to think it would be great to have someone in power who spoke their mind and realisled how wrong that was when we got trump. Well I say we, but I'm from and in the UK but you get what I mean.

From what I've seen trump just doesn't seem to think a lot of the times and for a word leader this is worrying. The fact he is trying to ignore the rightful results and still claims he won should tell you enough. Admitingly I don't know a lot about Biden but from what I saw he handled himself in a very calm and professional way, telling people for example all votes counted and we should let the system work, wait for the results etc.

I still can't belive he wanted to build a wall to keep Mexicans out but expected the Mexicans to pay for it. People also say he's more of a businessman than a leader but I've also heard a lot of his businesses went bankrupt

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    I would agree fully that he is unpresidential.

However, the world did need someone brazen like him to fight against political correctness... especially in the states where it's gone off the deep end.