HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Harry Styles wears dress as first male cover star of Vogue

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tar-Vogue.html

Harry Styles wears dress as first male cover star of Vogue setting Twitter on fire

Twitter storm erupts following reaction to the photoshoot

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Mail
    Harry Styles has made history by becoming the first ever male cover star of US Vogue in its 127 year history – and he’s done it with a twist.

The fashion-conscious singer wears a Gucci dress for the ground-breaking shoot, complete with lace overlay and a low neckline.

The engaging image captures Harry, 26, wearing the blue garment beneath an androgynous black blazer as he blows a balloon, a long stretch of open grassland visible to his rear.

In an accompanying interview the One Direction star admitted he enjoyed dressing up and was not prohibited by pre-conceived barriers regarding what people of opposing sexes should and should not wear.

He said: 'Clothes are there to have fun with and experiment with and play with... when you take away "There’s clothes for men and there’s clothes for women," once you remove any barriers, obviously you open up the arena in which you can play.'

He added: I’ll go in shops sometimes, and I just find myself looking at the women’s clothes thinking they’re amazing.

'It’s like anything - anytime you’re putting barriers up in your own life, you’re just limiting yourself. There’s so much joy to be had in playing with clothes.'

Another picture in the series finds the singer sporting a white a pink tutu over a generously cut suit as he poses in the countryside, while others find him modelling a series of kilts.

In one the singer's famous butterfly torso tattoo is clearly visible beneath an open jacket as he bounces on a small trampoline in a high-waisted variation of the traditional Scottish garb.

Reflecting on his life away fashion and music, Harry told the publication that meditation has helped improve his mental health.

He said: 'It has changed my life, but it’s so subtle. It’s helped me just be more present. I feel like I’m able to enjoy the things that are happening right in front of me, even if it’s food or it’s coffee or it’s being with a friend—or a swim in a really cold pond!
    Controversial.

Thoughts?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I cannot express how much I don't care
    People can wear what they want

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

^^^ I agree. Let him wear what he wants. Especially when it's Vogue, people wear bizarre things on the cover all the time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Seen a lot of gammons online yelling about him wearing women's clothes, which is not only daft but untrue. These are not women's clothes. They were designed and fitted FOR Harry to wear, they are menswear. Eddie Izzard has famously said before that if he buys a dress it isn't a woman's dress because he bought it and it's his, which is also true, but in this case it's even more ridiculous to claim that Harry is wearing women's clothes because it's not even re-appropriating a feminine cut. It's a man's jacket style, it's a man's bodice cut, it's a much straighter skirt because men don't have the same hip structure as women - there's so much more to crafting a garment than "do they have a willy", and while I can't expect everyone to know how fashion design works it just shows the sad state of some people's minds when they get angry about a bloke wearing something that was made specifically for his body just because it hasn't got trouser legs
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-