HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

Default a wired calculator

so this has been a project i've been working tediously on for several months. it is a basic ‘calculator’ of sorts- it can add, subtract, multiply and divide any two single-digit numbers from 0-9. it was not until I started building the wired setups for multiplication and division that I realized just how much damn wired was actually going to be needed lol. i did consider an expansion to allow double-digit calculations (eg. 27x41) but that would have hit the room furni limit before it was even finished wiring so this is good enough 😬

Shocked tbl, Its.Dino Shocked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

One or two stacks in there yep guess at least 81 for all the answers plus a bunch of duplicates because of all the times where there are more than 5 ways to get to the same answer cracking effort though, and you made it look pretty too lmao great stuff
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

Thanks! It isn’t exactly set up with each possible answer pre-wired, though. Depending on what numbers are said and which operation is chosen, the arrow tiles move back and forth across the rows of colour tiles on the right. The position and direction of the arrow plates at the end are what produces the resulting answer which pops up- it is wired completely separate

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Oh crikey that is fancy, and also yeah after I posted I realised I'd only thought about multiplication lol so would have been hunddddddddddreds of stacks if it was a stack per figure plus all the display silly me

Just had a go with it, really impressive and even has a nice aesthetic as it's doing the working out, love it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Googlemere Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Wow, this is amazing! I agree with Tom, it's awesome that you got it to even look nice!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Sir Clive Sinclair himself received the news on your new build and had an orgasm within his coffin — share us the room url \o/

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

errata: except he's still alive