HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dubo

Default Regarding official habbo merchandise

Is there anyone on forum with official habbo merch willing to sell? Noticed a lot went up on eBay a few years ago although been dry since then. I’m quite wealthy now & am looking to purchase all the way down to promotion items akin to post cards or anything tangible with habbo hotel branding. I’m wealthy hence price is not an issue by any means.

Forgive me mods, not sure if this was supposed to go into trading or here. This is my first post on the forum.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

Hey there eyes, this is an interest area of mine as well. I've got a small collection of Habbo memorabilia in the real-world that I'm always looking to supplement too. If you'd like to see what I've collected so far I'd be happy to show you and offer some more collecting advice generally.

Firstly, there's a great guide to real-world official merchandise and brands associated with Habbo on the Habborator website. This explains what was available officially to buy one-off, given away for promotions, transactional (credit pay cards etc) or exclusive items given to people who attended the Habbo offices or events. One of the most readily available items from this era/list is the 'Best of Black Music and Hip Hop' CD, which is often seen listed on Ebay internationally.

A good tip is to search GeoShip or other such Ebay aggregator websites for 'Habbo', 'Sulake' or other keywords. If you have an Ebay account you can set up a saved search, which will automatically email you if and when an item is listed with those key words.

It's rare any personal merchandise is listed by individual people however, I can count on one hand the amount I've seen in my 10+ years of looking. Seriously, this is a long-game collecting hobby. Much of the best merch is now a decade or more old, meaning there was an era when broke teens flogged their Habbo stuff that they didn't care about - or now considered immature - to make a quick buck for their new interests, but now those Habbo's are in their 20s/30s their lives have moved on or whatever items they have now perform a nostalgic function for them, making them either a) leave them forgotten in storage b) reluctant to sell or c) if they do sell, they want silly prices recognising that collectors also have a heavy nostalgia and a wallet/hobby expenditure to match.

You can keep an eye on the Habbo website for official releases, though it's been years since I've seen anything available through Habbo directly. As they have become more a part of wider gaming conglomerates there is less variation in terms of competitions, branding and celebrity endorsement, thereby, less opportunities for them to flog merchandise. As the internet has matured too, Habbo has monetised increasingly in-client through various means (builders club, taxes, diamonds) and all digitally, negating the need for pre-paid cards, credit lines and the like. These were once a good source of merch but now defunct.

Lastly, there is a glut of non-offocial Habbo related merchandise on Redbubble if you'd consider collecting that, seems to be all independent sellers though. I've often considered buying myself a 'Pools Closed' tshirt just for the bants, but they look fairly poor quality all round so I'm still mulling it over.

Best of luck in your collecting journey!
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

I've habbo Moon cards things? £15 a piece
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I have the Habbo T-shirt if you've got a decent offer I'd sell. It's still in its bag and stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    I have the Habbo T-shirt if you've got a decent offer I'd sell. It's still in its bag and stuff.

50p delivered?