HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Graspingg

Latest Awards:

Goldcoins Official Price Check Thread

Habbox Official Price Check Thread

Here you can ask other users for what they believe items to be worth!

To find out about the value of a certain item, just make a post below
    If you help another user out with values, make sure to reply/tag them so that they become aware of their price check being answered!
    If possible, include your reasoning for why an item is worth a certain amount! This will help other users to understand your reasoning and possibly aid them in making better decisions!

Please keep in mind that values are opinion based and various users have different beliefs for what an item may be worth! Use this thread to gain a better understanding of item values and don't take suggested values as the absolute truth! Value change over time, supply and demand is constantly fluctuating. Prices as of today may be inaccurate later down the line!

With all that said! Happy posting!
    Like jamiexo Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I'm actually looking for the price value of an American Idol Neon Poster. Someone that I know ended up buying one and we want to see if he made a profit from the buy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I'm actually looking for the price value of an American Idol Neon Poster. Someone that I know ended up buying one and we want to see if he made a profit from the buy.

Hey Brad, are you referring to the American Idol Poster period? As I don't recall there being a "neon" one. I know there is a American Idol "Neon" Sign. Is that what you are referring to?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HaleKane View Post
    Hey Brad, are you referring to the American Idol Poster period? As I don't recall there being a "neon" one. I know there is a American Idol "Neon" Sign. Is that what you are referring to?

Ah yeah, that's the one it's from the American Idol period on the client.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Ah yeah, that's the one it's from the American Idol period on the client.
    American Idol Poster is at 12c per. As for the Sign, my guess is as good as yours. Sorry i wasn't much help :/

Default Jack-o-Lantern

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows the price of the Jack-o-Lantern poster? I can't seem to find any information on it anywhere, and I have one. Thanks.