HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

I'm already in shape so mine focusses more on maintenance and wellness. I'll be doing a 30 day yoga challenge in January, doing dry january (last year I carried on and didn't drink until March, so I might do the same again), journalling/diarising more (as a lot of this year has passed by unrecorded in that regard), and putting more time into my off-screen hobbies; hiking, outdoor swimming, unicycling, fell running, road cyclin and in-line.
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I essentially say that it would be more than convenient to pull myself up and unapologetically dare more than I did since the beginning of this year which, in fact, was the worst of my life — it is basically as though I do know what it takes to do the big jump on my whole existence but even with all the necessary cognitive and motivational resources, I still don't, due to a legacy craving of fighting against high [failure and, paradoxically, success] stake things even when I'm currently not as bad as I used to be?!

But maybe it is just my body being homeostatic as it should be so I cant really tell all the occurred improvements on an x area while I get the feeling that 'nothing' really happens when in actually something has happened as all of it is already part of me instead of being something I'm grinding to become??

shit
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 29-12-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'd like to budge some of this lockdown weight but I'm not gonna make a resolution for it because realistically that's not gonna happen until I go back to work WHENEVER THAT IS

Tokens
    Habbo
    xXxMsPinkxXx

Latest Awards:

to be more hardworking in life, habbox and habbo XD

I want to be a cactus in 2021.
    Last edited by Triz; 30-12-2020 at 10:30 AM. Reason: merged
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want to be better at organizing my time using more time on schoolwork than habbo

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

This year I’m going to focus on my physical and mental health, I am going to be going back to the gym daily and I have also stopped smoking from midnight!

This year has also taught me not to take things for granted and also to be happy with what you’ve got rather than always wanting more.

So here’s to 2021 and let the countdown for 2022 begin!!!

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Default New years resolutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    *insert repeat new years resolution for the past 10 years* - To find someone who can put up with me for longer than five minutes
    That will only happen when you open yourself up and start letting people in hunny

Tokens
    Habbo
    xXxMsPinkxXx

Latest Awards:

moderator alert Please do not create pointless posts that are irrelevant to the thread ~ Emily
    Last edited by sexpot; 02-01-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

thought about this for a long while but I have a few

to get help when I know I need it whether that be at work or personally like getting counselling again or whatever

to try and be as happy with myself as possible and if I’m not happy to do things to make myself happier lol (I know thats so vague and so easy to say and not do but we move)

to stop letting people walk all over me lol ensure I’m being more selfish in situations

to give back in some way lol I feel very lucky that I’m generally a healthy gal with no real issues and not much going on, want to take the time to do something to give back in some way

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

My new years resolution is to get into shape because I'm too cuddly for my liking.

Copy and paste this post for next year.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12