HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Can we please get a good Pong game for the new arcade

I never got to 200 in the flash Ping Pong II, and I am now severely depressed. We need a new good pong game to take my mind off my failure, or multiple new pongs!

I knew flash was ending, but somehow it never dawned on me I would lose my favourite game of all time... I should've played more!
    Last edited by Lewis; 31-12-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Unfortunately neither Pong or Pong 2 are on the website we use to get html5 games for the arcade (They only have the flash version at present) - I have requested the game, however there is no guarantee they'll be able to source it.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    Unfortunately neither Pong or Pong 2 are on the website we use to get html5 games for the arcade (They only have the flash version at present) - I have requested the game, however there is no guarantee they'll be able to source it.
    Cool, thanks for letting me know. Here's hoping...

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Even if it proves to be impossible to send Pong 2 to an engine we can host here, as you said they still have the flash version of it , then we could alternattttttttttively as a Z Plan get the game's SWF file (the generic extension from the flash games, of course), even if thru the site's source codes, so we still can download it and play it via Windows in case we get a abstinence crisis!

Yes, the safety of reproduction of Flash games from the next couple of days until the eternity is a problem to account but it is important to stress that there is a bunch of trustworthy programs like Irfanview that basically commits on opening almost any type of audio/&/visual files on its own old-fashioned way and got this authorized standalone Flash player that uses the version 32 of the plugin so it won't struggle with compatibility issues but the fact we wont be able to send our scores anywhere

Just to track the former scores, I'm pretty sure @Lewis; had a "lifetime score" of 189 whilst I got the first place with more-or-less than 165. The journey isn't over yet!

Love Lewis Loved

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I believe laura has kept all the old scores somewhere,, but don't quote me on that

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Even if it proves to be impossible to send Pong 2 to an engine we can host here, as you said they still have the flash version of it , then we could alternattttttttttively as a Z Plan get the game's SWF file (the generic extension from the flash games, of course), even if thru the site's source codes, so we still can download it and play it via Windows in case we get a abstinence crisis!

Yes, the safety of reproduction of Flash games from the next couple of days until the eternity is a problem to account but it is important to stress that there is a bunch of trustworthy programs like Irfanview that basically commits on opening almost any type of audio/&/visual files on its own old-fashioned way and got this authorized standalone Flash player that uses the version 32 of the plugin so it won't struggle with compatibility issues but the fact we wont be able to send our scores anywhere

Just to track the former scores, I'm pretty sure @Lewis; had a "lifetime score" of 189 whilst I got the first place with more-or-less than 165. The journey isn't over yet!

Yeah, I think we'll probably have to do this. I had a little look online but couldn't find Ping Pong II. Any chance you know a link to it to get the SWF file?