HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation The beta seems kinda broken too be honest

I thought the old version of habbo was broken,
    Took me 5min of checking out the beta and i ended up breaking it so badly that it forced me too disconnect from the game, Fun

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It definitely is a bit broken, even the developers know that. I'm sure everyone wishes they had more time before Flash dies!

I've had a lot less issues with rooms loading/furni doing the dancey thing since the last major update. Still have a few issues with clothes not loading or people not loading in a room and it's glitchy but at least we know they're working on it and taking reports to fix (wish it wasn't all reliant on public Twitter reports but what can you do).

When they extended the "legacy" hotel life last week they did explicitly say "give developers more time to work on the new client" so I am really hopeful for another decent update today or tomorrow which will fix some of the loading and playing issues.

It's definitely gonna be a turbulent few months with these teasing issues but like we saw during the last beta and even to some extent during the great mute, those of us who aren't ragequitting for good, will be patient and adapt

Like Katx, Jarkie Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED*

moderator alert Thread edited by ,jamiexo (Forum Moderator): Please do not use inappropriate language, be respectful of others.
    Last edited by jamiexo; 12-01-2021 at 08:54 PM.
    Love LUCPIX Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

ATM, people cry a lot about graphic glitches and the temporary inability of using items the way we originally did when they know more than anyone in this world that such issues are going to be fixed sooner or later

To me, the only actual struggle on the new beta is: how Intel(R) HD Graphics unfriendly it is as the game still is unbearably slow in my machine, practically making it entirely unplayable here at my end, compromising my permanency as an user. I've been watching other people playing the beta and now it's very clear that what some people claim to be "a slow game" could be my actual definition of a "decent fps game" and it worries me a bit — one of the key but not-often-noticed reasons why Habbo used to be people's number one game is because it was one of the types of online games that, even in the past, could be runt on any machine; specially in the past, when the standards of graphics processing and internet speeds were wayyyy different from nowadays' and everything else!

Having to have a minimally "good" PC to have a minimally playable game primarily composed of pixel art goes wholly against the original philosophy and proposal of the game! I'm thoroughly rooting for you Sulake but, please, think about the poor gamers :-)
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 13-01-2021 at 12:42 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

Fun fact friday: if you put on an effect and then dance, it freezes the screen for everyone in the room who is logged in on unity. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Users frozen can still see chat bubbles though. So many ridiculous problems, my god.
    Last edited by Googlemere; 15-01-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Just logged in to check it out and I hate it. Don't like the new icons or the way you can't see furni info in rooms and the new way to move/rotate stuff. Everything seems too big.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MONEYMAGIC View Post
    Everything seems too big.
    It is a very different interface that takes some getting used to (I'm still getting lost trying to find certain menus etc) butttt this part at least can be sorted - if you press alt and 1 2 3 or 4 it resizes the icons and chat, and you can use the mouse wheel to control zoom for in the rooms
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Popped on for the first time since the switch to the new product. Shed load of packed rooms called "NOTMYHABBO" and I can't figure out how to move furniture in my room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Attached View Post
    Popped on for the first time since the switch to the new product. Shed load of packed rooms called "NOTMYHABBO" and I can't figure out how to move furniture in my room.
    Go to build mode - icon on the left below:

Then you can either use the normal commands such as alt (move), ctrl (pickup) and shift (rotate) or double click a furni and drag it

Packed rooms are because there is a raid going on atm led/promoted by a streamer called Quackity who's jumped on the hashtag/bandwagon.

Like Attached Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast