HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Historical statues and place names to be given greater protection, government says

Historical statues and place names to be given greater protection, government says

Law being introduced comes after BLM attempted to topple and erase numerous British Imperial statues and place names

Great news.

Mad Maoist history revisionists have no right to erase our own history from us.

Usually it is a small pressure group of far left wingers and self-proclaimed anti-racism campaigners who get their way despite the people of an area, town or city wanting the statue or place name to remain. The loud and vocal minority getting their way over the majority. It's got to stop. The toppling of the Edward Colston statue in Bristol was an absolute disgrace to see and the Cecil Rhodes statue over Oxford briefly came under threat.

President Macron has taken a similar robust stance in France, declaring that not a single statue or monument in the Republic will be toppled or removed.

Like Alkaz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

I understand why people would want to topple a statue relating to BLM, but i would happen to agree in the way that is you can't erase history, but surely they could put a better statue in its place. But to have a law brought in for it is madness.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Oh I ADORE this.

This is why I voted Conservative. Fight with the courage of your convictions and you'll find their ridiculous arguments fall apart.

No cowering, take the fight to them whether its the woke crowd, the nationalists or the BLM lot.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 23-01-2021 at 11:30 PM.