HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Default What's the happiest you've ever been?

Simple thread.. what's the happiest you've ever been? Could be a single moment, could be a period of your life

mine would be the birth of my children

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

idk about "happiest" I've ever been so I'll make a top 3 happy moments (in no particular order):
    1. My 21st birthday
    2. My first and second HxSS
    3. Holding my best friend's kids for the first time
    Last edited by tbl; 24-01-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Single happiest moment was when I got my 2nd house, as I didn't think I was going to get it due to things I won't bore you with, and when I got told I had got it, I felt myself happy cry a little, which I've never done before...

However that happiness was over after a short while, so I'd say it is probably any time I'm on holiday, as that happiness spans through multiple weeks

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Yeah I would agree with the above and say any time that I’m able to go on holiday. Favourite holiday was to New York!

Also getting my university degree was a pretty cool moment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I honestly can't say there have been many moments where I've been 'happy' which I guess should make this answer pretty easy.

The happiest I've ever been in the moment was Aston Villa winning the Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley in 2019. It might sound sad as it's 'only a game' however I remember phoning my mum after the game saying "I'm so happy I can't describe it" and it's a feeling I've yet to replicate.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Probably getting onto my ODP uni course. Meaning I'll be able to do my dream job

Didn't expect it at all and it was during a very rubbish time, did the interview on my birthday and I cried on zoom, a lot, to the interviewer when she told me there and then they'll give me a place

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

year 10 and 11 in school. best years of my life.

laughing everyday and not a care in the world. and a famous habbo x what more could you wish for?

after that period i'd say in terms of a single event, winning the EU ref in 2016.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

I can't decided between 2 things so I am just say both.

1, My first lab day at uni, I was in a lab full of different machines and I finally realised am actually on the path to getting the job I decided I wanted to do when I was 14. Despite leaving school with 2 GCSEs and doing bad in my A levels I just wasn't ready to give up on it.

2, Getting the barrier to a queen concert, I've been brought up as a queen fan by my mum so we both waited for hours so we could be the first in and the whole thing was just amazing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I have a few, the first being graduating from college with my Bachelor's in Accounting. Being the first one to graduate college from my family was definitely something to be proud of, and it made me really happy and left me feeling accomplished that I got through something like that.

The second thing would probably be getting the job I have now. It's my first stepping stone in my professional career, and it's nothing but up from here, including going back to school, and looking to grow and work my way up the department. Not to mention my co-workers are amazing, and they make me feel so loved and appreciated.
    Like ArielxSu Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

1. The time I went to an amusement park — It was not only a trip organized by school, but it happened in the same week as my 16th birthday, such condition that made me to save a few good Real$ because of a special deal the theme park has or used to have.. Oh wait: not only that, but it was in MAY, when no ordinary human being is up to going to a theme park, which basically meant the whole place was operating for only a handful of kids!!!!!! That was especially gold as I've always been sort of fond of being on high speed and stuff like that (with the not-very-lasting dream of becoming the new Ayrton Senna). Well, we are talking about a milestone from nearly 8 years ago, but one of the photos taken in the occasion's on-going (a portrait of beautiful... colours with a few colleagues and me kissing the air as though someone punched me in the game) still is my default profile picture in all these two active social media accounts, such kewl and positively-triggering moment it was and is

2. Borrowing a copy of The Sims: Deluxe Edition from someone who was my friend at the time (and it wouldn't be far fetched to think that that was the only actual purpose of their life once it met mine) — A life changer, from the short Samba-y loop that it plays on the super-ultra lingering loading segments of the game to experiencing the then-super-ultra complex artificial intelligence from those tiny computer people, and the way they used to articulate, the soundtrack that went quite beyond the usual standards of what music in videogames should sound, how every single behavior had a little tiny sound of itself... mainly after only having the chance of playing of-drone-like-behavior simulation games... I would interrupt my gameplay every 3 minutes or so to look the skies above and think "THIS IS SO GOOD...", I didn't want to leave home, I showed The Sims to everyone close to me but they didn't get the hype, but I kept playing, leading us to where we are, man

3. Also gaming-related: beating the last King Koopa from the classic Mario fangame called Mario Forever; not only the typical Bowser who spills one single wrongly-mirrored fire and moves without caring where to, but the king who can release THREE fireballs at the same time, start the battle off throwing more hammers its hand should be technically be capable of and standing still for 5 seconds before throwing an uncountable number of lava from its mouth giving you room and time to wait for him to stop behind his spiky backs— hard as hell via natural ways, just imagine when you are 8, or something. Luckily, Princess Peach is above you, inside a stripped cage, occasionally and inconveniently dropping a few power-ups when you aren't even bothering about is as they're out of your reach or all you really needed is a green 'shroom. Being synthetic: My dear cousin by my right, we Mario-jumped his orange hair head removing his last out of his former 20 little bars from his life counter and then, man, I just went in an ACTUAL and LASTING FRENZY for about 2 minutes~~~~~yelling at a bottle of Gatorade or anything like a loon, even louder than I ever was capable of doing in my life, jumping nearly bounding to touching the ceiling with my tip index, punching the wall, my mother and aunt totally unaware of what was going on, I hugged my cousin, and when we saw the screen Mario was having 3802483 babies with Peach because that was part of the ending's segment (spoiler) and, afterwards, a very slow and depressing segment of one of the billions of Toads revisiting Bowser's self-destroying and B&W realms to express an admiration to the entire ruins, rubbing his head in thoughts and a sad Mario-y music that seemed like a mixture of farewell theme with lullaby and I couldn't even think of that part while I was in social gatherings without falling in tears (silently as it was obvious how ridiculous it seemed) until a couple of months later, I would just invent any excuses of anything that makes children to cry and move on
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 05-03-2021 at 09:31 PM.

Like ArielxSu Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast