HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Astrazeneca: EU demands Britain's vaccine doses

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55822602

Astrazeneca: EU demands Britain's vaccine doses

European Union's poor vaccine response facing mounting criticism as Britain surges ahead and Madrid runs out of vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News
    The EU has urged pharmaceutical firm AstraZeneca to supply it with more doses of its Covid-19 vaccine from UK plants, amid a row over shortages.

The company has infuriated the bloc by saying it can deliver only a fraction of the doses it promised for the first quarter of the year.

It blames production issues at European plants, but the EU says doses made elsewhere should make up the shortfall.

The EU has been criticised for the slow rollout of its vaccinations.
    Hahaha.

My friend from London messaged earlier, his mum was a big middle-class lefty Remainer and even she tonight said "F*** them".

Take a good hard look at that graph difference between Britain and the EU. Had we stayed in, that is where we would be right now with vaccines.

And the SNP think that is a model for an independent Scotland to follow. @Mikey;

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Sorry, I should have said "independent" Scotland in my post just because Scotland would be in the EU and thus would still waiting on the European Medicines Agency (EMA) to approve the vaccine for use in Scotland and across the EU. Britain's regulatory medicines agency (MHRA) approved the vaccine over a month ago.

This is what happens when you contract governance out to unaccountable and alien organisations. You get bad governance with zero accountability.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Row continuing to escalate:

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 28-01-2021 at 08:53 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Here we go, the real face of the EU.

HM Government now needs to override the Protocol with emergency legislation.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Countless Remainers on Twitter saying they've changed their minds after this.

The EU has now pulled the Article 16 after the British and Irish governments said what the hell are you doing. Even funnier, not only did the EC fail to notify Her Majesty's Government, but didn't even bother consulting the Republic of Ireland. It took only 29 days post-FTA for the EU to try to impose a hard border in Ireland.

One idea being floated by Brexiteers now, is that the British government generously commit to vaccinating the 5 million citizens of the Irish Republic.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 30-01-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been following this story ever since the AstraZeneca CEO's bombshell interview. Totally dropping uncomfortable truths - or AstraZeneca's version of it at least - throughout the whole interview and in this rather casual, straightforward way you don't usually see in interviews (although that may just be a translation thing). I don't have any legal expertise but seems like they have a point with the whole "Best Reasonable Effort" clause once the text was released yesterday.

I remember back when vaccines first started to be administered. I thought at the time that it's a perfect example as to why I voted Brexit. Divergence not for the sake of it or as a race to the bottom but there may be some occasions where working independently is better than uniting. I had no idea at the time however that the Commission would make such a complete mess of things and dig themselves into an even bigger hole!