HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Samsung S7 Edge... perhaps time for a new phone?

hi there.

i currently have a Samsung S7 Edge and although its still fine, thinking about upgrading soon.

now i do like Samsungs and they work well. My main priority is an AMAZING camera and dont want a massive sized phone.

does anyone have any recommendations what i should get/how much it'd cost?

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

hello yes samsung is amazing. Tbh I would've put you down as an apple sorta guy!

I have the s10 at the moment, amazing camera and it's a fairly new model still. The size did seem large compared to my previous s8, even tho it's a minor difference, but I soon got used to it and it is an ideal size for me! Never had issues either, as is always the case with Samsung

Not a clue how much it'd cost as I got mine a year and a bit ago, guess it'd depend if you got a package or outright bought it. But have a look into that one (y)

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Yeah the new Apple iPhones are pretty good with their cameras but if you are more towards Samsung then the new models that are out just now look really good.

iPhone 12 Pro - https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-12-pro
    iPhone 12 - https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-12

Samsung S21/20 phones - https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

As I work with Apple, I get to play around with apple products quite a bit. What i've found out is that the new iPhone 12/pro have great cameras. Very crisp pictures

If you need something a little cheaper, than an iPhone 11 pro has a great camera too (I have this one)
    The House Always Wins
    Shocked tbl Shocked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@Cerys; why apple kinda guy haha

and thanks guys will look into these over weekend. i don't wanna spend much but tbh havent been on holiday have i last year so be cool to have a good camera when i next go

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

I'm still rocking the S7 Edge aswell, love the phone but the battery is slowing down and unfortunately the phone overheated once and has a faded screen from a webpage I visited burnt into it kinda. I'm looking at the s21 currently, would be quite into that. I've grown accustomed to having the water resistant feature of the phone and that is a must for me now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Not to make your decision harder. The s7 edge was the best phone hands down in comparison to the new released. It had the best functionality and features. I'm gutted they didnt continue making the edge and upgrading the technology.

The 20/21 (it's been a long time since I've checked) looks decent. I think personally you should hold off untill shops open and you can have a mess and play. I think the phone needs to feel right in your hands.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I recently upgraded my phone as my Huawei P30 Pro is pretty smashed up and keeps bugging out on me and with only a short period left on my contract, I wanted a change. The main feature I wanted was a brilliant camera, I'm going to start doing YouTube to push me to improve myself (I'm sure that's a seperate thread) so I went on the hunt for a phone with the best camera.

I came to the conclusion it was either the Samsung S21 or iPhone 12 models. Now I'm very unbiased when it comes to android vs iPhone, I've always switched between the two previously and I'm not a fanboy of either. I ended up upgrading to the iPhone 12. The reason for this was because I watched comparison videos on YouTube and the iPhone camera feels more 'realistic' as opposed to Samsung and I've found that with a lot of android phones including the Huawei P30 Pro which had one of the best cameras on the market at the time. It's hard to explain without you seeing the comparisons, so I definitely recommend watching a few YouTube videos comparing the two, however it's noticeable in selfies really and it looks like there's a filter. Not a huge deal for most people, in fact it probably makes you look better, however it slightly ruins the quality for me.

You won't go wrong with either phone to be honest and it is down to personal preference, both cameras have their own little features which might push you to one over the other. I definitely recommend you watching a few YouTube videos comparing the two though!
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

What did you decide in the end Mr @-:Undertaker:-;

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    What did you decide in the end Mr @-:Undertaker:-;
    i really dunno you know

like im crap at this stuff. is there anything for under £500 that has a portrait quality camera on front and back? lmao thats my priority

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast