HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default best journey via rail/car/bus/coach you've been on

so what's the best journey you've ever been on in terms of rail/coach/bus/car/whatever

i'd say for me it was going on the Indian railways from Bombay to Matheran in the most mental train carrriages ever with no doors and everyone crushed/hanging onto the roof/sides of the train. just amazing. plus, as we left Bombay it was relatively quiet (v early in morning) and saw saw this beautiful sunset as we were going over the Vashi Bridge with villagers fishing down beloe and so quiet and that lovely train track sound!

literally the exact same in my memory as this video below. wonderful.

how about you?

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Umm, I'm in Scotland so normally you can drive about half an hour outside of the city to see amazing views. I would say the best journey by car would of been to the Isle of Mull to visit Tobermory (famously known as Balamory).

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I think the best one (although it didn't seem the best at the time), was a 22 hour trip on a Charter bus to New York City. My senior year of high school we got to go there for a band trip along with another school's class, and it was such an experience. New York City itself was amazing, but I think the long bus ride was part of the experience as well. It was something I had never done before, so to get that opportunity and to spend it with all of my friends, was a memory I'll never forget

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

The coach back from Wembley is always a brilliant experience with other Aston Villa fans. I've been on that coach journey three times now, the first time we lost the Play-Off Final against Fulham and I remember a couple guys talking, one saying to the other "I'm glad I don't have a cat, otherwise I would've strangled it." The other guy responded "I'm glad I don't have a wife." Those two provided us with many laughs throughout that journey.

The second time we won the Play-Off Final to get promoted to the Premier League so everyone was singing the whole journey home which was amazing. The third time was last year and we lost in the Carabao Cup Final and there was this drunk guy who was being our stand-up comedian, telling jokes the whole journey home and he was honestly hilarious.

I miss those
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa