HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [Valentines] Take Frank Out!

Ellooooor everyone and welcome to Take Me Frank Out!

I'm your host for this event, Habby McGuinness! Nice to see all you lovely singletons out there looking for a date this Valentine's Day.

Let's meet our first contestant shall we? And don't forget, if you're not feeling it - NO LIKEY, NO LIGHTY!

Our contestant...

Coming down the elevator of love first is the one and only Frank! He's looking to meet the Bonnie Blonde to his Piccolo after so many years wandering the halls alone.

Have you got what it takes to win Frank's love? You've got the next 5 days to prove it!

How to play

Each day, I'll announce a new competition for you to try and win Frank's love.

One lucky contestant will bag themselves 50c and a date with Frank in the Lido.
    Two runners-up will bag 30c and 20c.
    And everyone who enters gets put into Frank's dating pool.

On our final day of luuuuurve (Valentine's Day itself!) everyone who's entered any of the tasks over the last few days will be entered into a draw for our final prize of 100c AND also Frank's eternal love.

Good luck!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 10-02-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Want to win Frank's love? Check out this special edition of Take Me Out this Valentine's Day on Habbox!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your first task is NOW LIVE!

Head over to habbox.com/frank and finish the iconic poem...

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue...

One winner will not only get 50c but also get a date with Frank.

Two runners up will get 30c and 20c.

And everyone who sends an entry gets entered into the final draw for 100c!

Good luck!

Want to win Frank's love? Check out this special edition of Take Me Out this Valentine's Day on Habbox!
    Like Mikey Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For your second task, ladies and gentlemen, Frank wants YOU to design him a bunch of flowers!

You can design something faaaancy on Habbo, Photoshop, Paint OR even IRL - maybe even out of REAL flowers?

When you're happy with your finished product, upload a photo of it to the form here:
    habbox.com/frank

You have 24 hours. Good luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Time to get looking sharp for your date!

Frank don't want no scruff, so your third task is to make sure you're looking great for him... he can be a shallow chap at times.

You can show us a real life outfit if you're particularly proud of something nice you own (and if you're happy to show us of course!), or else get into your FINEST HABBO CLOTHING.

If you're choosing to go the Habbo route, I want you to go to FlyingJesus room titled
    * Dressing room *
    and take a screenie of yourself on the halo tile in there, like below!

Once you have your outfit ready to show us, upload a photo of it to the form on Frank's special page: habbox.com/frank

As ever, you have 24 hours!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 12-02-2021 at 10:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For today's task, it's time to prove you know everything about Frank himself. He wants to make sure you are +*¬*iNvEsTeD~@%~ in him.

Search in your navigators for lawrawrrr and head to the Welcome Lounge.

You'll have 5 questions to answer about Frank to teleport around the room.

Get to Frank and head through the tele to be counted for this day's task!

Good luck xoxox

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's the final day of our competition

*BIG BOO SOUND EFFECT*

I know you're disappointed but this does mean that we're 1 step closer to Frank's final decision.

For today's task, we're joining the winners from our first task on their dates with Frank at the Lido

Your winners are:

Day 1: Poetry

1: @YellowBelli;
    2: @Oivind;
    3: @tbl;

Day 2: Flowers

1: @november;
    2: @Oivind;
    3: @NattyNatNat;

Day 3: Dressing up

Day 4: Do You Know Frank?

1: @katejw62;
    2: @Mikey;
    3: @tbl;

But all is not lost!

Frank might have been on 4 hot dates, but he still might pick one of you lovely singletons to be his PARTNER!

For your final chance to Take Frank Out, head down to the Habbox Lido owned by lawrawrrr and explore the room.

Find FOUR items that you have to "use". Once you've found them, you'll be teled to the the tiles on the right and they'll turn GREEN.

When they're all green, say DONE and head through the tele for your final date with Frank where your entry will be logged by Frank himself.

Good luck!

Remember each entry is worth 1 entry into our 100c grand prize draw - as well as each entry from the days before!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 14-02-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What a week, Habboxers!

We've had praiseworthy poems, fabulous flower displays, outrageous outfits, and fun Frank factoids, as well as a trip to the Habbo Lido where some of you enjoyed a mini-date with the big man himself while the rest of you...
    ...ran around the place like weirdos and tried to grab his attention.

Let's recap! First up we had the poetry competition, where you had to finish up the classic "roses are red, violets are blue" Valentine's message.
    We'll keep the identities of our budding authors a secret, but here's what you romantic folks wrote in!

Some were better than others.
    We then had a flower arranging competition, with some lovely entries! Here they are:

One of those is a little less anonymous than the others, but no matter!
    The third creative task was about dressing up fancy, and *wolf whistle* some of you really went for it. Here are the dressup entries:

Well, it's all good clean fun, but we're going to an ad break now. See you in three!

Oh crikey, we're still live?
    OK OK, since you're all here and the cameras are still rolling, let's get ourselves a winner!

Who has stolen Frank's heart? Who danced, pranced, and entranced Habbo's most iconic character?
    And more importantly, who gets that 100c top prize?

Our Frankie boy has been watched all of you, not JUST the task winners, and he's made his choice!

The one person who throughout this entire ordeal has caught Frank's eye the most, the one he will be whisking away in a loved-up frenzy, is...

Thank you to everyone who took part, I hope you all find true love one day, but for now just remember...

No likey, no lighty!

Like tbl, .Nat Liked
    Shocked Mikey Shocked