Send a Valentine!
Show that special Habboxer in your life how you feel with our super cute Valentine's card maker - you can even have it sent to your one true love anonymously!
Rare values
Trading is back! Find out what your furni's worth or browse for your next rare purchase, courtesy of our fabulous value reporting team!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team... lover's tiffs included.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Diving was probably my best sport, I got trained by the Leeds Diving Club at the John Charles Centre and could've gone far if I stuck at it. I hurt my back though and I gave up like a wuss.

Was also good at cross country

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
    Diving was probably my best sport, I got trained by the Leeds Diving Club at the John Charles Centre and could've gone far if I stuck at it. I hurt my back though and I gave up like a wuss.
    oh how interesting I never knew this!!! Little divey cerys lovely

I'm good at netball and used to play in a district team before COVID (and I've moved cities now anyway so would have to find somewhere else if I want to keep playing). That's the only sport I've continued outside of school.

But in school I was also good at rounders and hockey. Basically decent at most team sports but NOT good (or interested in) tennis/badminton/athletics stuff/gymnastics.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

None I'm trying to think of a time I wasn't hopeless in PE class and nothing is coming to me

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12