HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default HxWiki rank colour change

erm whoever changed the HxWiki rank colourings (hx god, hall of fame, legend, merit etc) i salute you

think it was @FlyingJesus; but whoever i am glad u dropped the pooey brown xx

Love cameron446: Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If you mean infobox stuff on the right hand side that will have been Cameron as he likes playing with that sort of thing, I mostly just fix or update old info or rage out and delete things that no longer have a purpose lol

I did however capitalise the F in February for you just now as I went on your page to see what you were on about and was utterly disgusted by the lower case pronoun. 4real though loads and loads of good work going on on the wiki atm, huge amounts of updates and upgrades
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love cameron446: Loved

cameron446: is online now HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    erm whoever changed the HxWiki rank colourings (hx god, hall of fame, legend, merit etc) i salute you

think it was @FlyingJesus; but whoever i am glad u dropped the pooey brown xx
    I updated the infobox colours, just to make them a bit more colourful and more readable. Like Tom says a lot of new exciting updates and upgrades are currently coming, so keep an EYE on the wiki as a load of work is being done daily. I'm sure a full forum announcement thread will be posted eventually once everything is sorted
    Last edited by cameron446:; 22-02-2021 at 01:11 AM.