HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Bullying probe opened into Meghan Markle ahead of Oprah interview

Bullying probe opened into Meghan Markle

Probe launched into her behaviour at Kensington Palace ahead of Oprah interview due to air on Monday

I could go on about this dreadful woman and her idiot husband but i'll have to condense it.

She's a fake, money grabbing, D-list celebrity who wouldn't know duty if it smacked her in the face. The pair of them were never interested in opening maternity wards in Sheffield, they wanted to preach and lecture at Hollywood events. Lectures on racism from her multi-million dollar California house, lectures on global warming as they fly about on private jets, and lectures on kindness when she's had bullying rumours swirling over her head since 2018 from her time at Kensington Palace when staff member after staff member quit. Contrast their appalling behaviour with Prince William and Catherine today who were doing their duty talking to the family of a 13 year old who was on the verge of suicide.

If they wanted actual privacy and went away to go and be Mr and Mrs Windsor and live away from the cameras, they'd have my full support if that is what they really wanted. But that isn't what they want - they want the fawning press coverage, zero scrutiny and to rake in millions in cash.

Time for the Queen to strip them of their titles.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 06-03-2021 at 12:41 AM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

So Meghan Markle is now a confirmed liar, the biggest lie in her interview being that her child was denied a title because of his skin colour or that the Palace had something against them. Not true, and hasn't been true all the way back to the 1917 George V Letters Patent governing royal succession. She knows this - her stupid husband might not given he's all heir and not really there - but she's evidently trying to appeal to US woke audiences by jumping on the racism bandwagon.

All this media storm remember from a couple who said they wanted to give up being in the media spotlight.

Anyway, their interview has backfired spectacularly going by polling/reactions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was under the impression that they were not paid for this interview? Oprah clarified this at the beginning?

Anyway, what a load of crap. She has fallen our with her first husband, half sister, father, in laws. Surely it can't be everyone else that is the problem.

She didn't leave her house for months and months? Yeah, sure...

She is just upset that Kate was ranked higher than her and was more senior. It is a shame Americans will never understand or know that she lied about the Prince title and more. They needed a platform to launch their media company in USA, and they told big lies to do it. Shameful. What's worse is that my tax money paid for Harry's Las Vegas partys with strippers. My tax money paid for their wedding. Why the hell didn't they just get married in the back yard properly if that is what they wanted, instead of a multi million pound wedding with my money?

Royal Family will never do it, but they should post a huge rebuttal with real facts. That will teach Meghan and her dumb husband.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

It appears that, according to ITV at least, no one is allowed to question the nonsense that comes from Meghan Markle's mouth.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

A stunning Sussex.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 12-03-2021 at 11:11 AM.