HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry to hear you got pigged

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

I’m sorry to hear (read) this!

So weird..... are people that bored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by habbosymbols View Post
    did u have much on your account?honestly if ur going to rob someones account do it to someone who is rich not some random person lol
    I've owned my account since 2005... I had a decent collection but nothing to go coo-coo over and try to attempt and hack into my account. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ArielxSu View Post
    I’m sorry to hear (read) this!

So weird..... are people that bored?

lol, this is what I thought too. Honestly, I'm trying to figure out if anyone would of had access to my facebook... but then, I have the double password authentication for using a new browser or logged in somewhere else... so they would have been able to figure out those passwords too.

Whomever it was, I hope that karma finds it's way back to them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I've owned my account since 2005... I had a decent collection but nothing to go coo-coo over and try to attempt and hack into my account. LOL

lol, this is what I thought too. Honestly, I'm trying to figure out if anyone would of had access to my facebook... but then, I have the double password authentication for using a new browser or logged in somewhere else... so they would have been able to figure out those passwords too.

Whomever it was, I hope that karma finds it's way back to them.
    Are you sure they would’ve gained access through your Facebook? Usually if someone tries to log in to my Facebook or email accounts from a different server , I receive an email straight away. Would you not have received this with Facebook?

Maybe it is someone you know and they would’ve guessed your password? Sadly there are people like this out there.

I would be so upset if this ever happened to me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12