Browse the Wiki
We have over 2000 pages of Habbo-related info on our Wiki! Click here to view a random page and learn something new!
HabboxStarz!
Habbo's most fun talent competition is back! Show us your home pride and win BIG with HabboxLive: 500c in prizes to be won!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Default Worst possible date ever?

So I have experienced quite a few and heard quite a lot of horrible/funny experiences when it comes to dating.

My last experience ( before COVID) was ;

my date was still into his ex... so the whole night was spent talking about her, him and her and more of her.
    It gets worse that after a few drinks I even offered to text her or call her to let her know what a great guy he was.

Story of my life

Now let me read your worst experiences!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Never ever been on a date RIP but I think prob the WORST thing other than them stabbing you or something would be if you were at a bar/restaurant/etc and they were rude to the staff, ultimate cringe and discomfort
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like ArielxSu Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I guess the only "date" I had was during a high school prom. The guy had a thick accent, so I couldn't understand him. We had unrequited feelings and I never spoke to him after that. There was another guy who thought we were on a date, but I thought he was trying to be my friend. That didn't go anywhere as well since we had different interests.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Haven't really dated in a long time. Nothing too spectacular though, most of the people I met were really nice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:TaylorSwift: View Post
    We had unrequited feelings and I never spoke to him after that.
    How can you both have unrequited feelings? I don't understand - doesn't that defeat the point of them being unrequited?

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    How can you both have unrequited feelings? I don't understand - doesn't that defeat the point of them being unrequited?
    At some point I stopped having feelings for him. After I ignored him, he started asking the mutual friend about me. I didnít feel the same way as before so it was like that.