HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    So Im openly a member of Labour (WN and LGBTQ) and actually actively participate within our local election campaigns. I voted for labour as they are the BEST option locally. We didn't do as well as predicted but I think the Tory Majority was a bit underwhelming as well.

Whatever you vote, at least you went out and voted. I 100% hate people who don't vote then start complaining about politicians 5 months later.
    As a Labour member, what do you make of Tony Blair's intervention today in the Daily Mail on the future of the party?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xtinction.html

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    As a Labour member, what do you make of Tony Blair's intervention today in the Daily Mail on the future of the party?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xtinction.html
    Unfortunately I tend not to read the more "Mickey mouse " newspapers and stick to the Independent. So I would completely disregard the article completely. I absolutely hate propaganda and fakeness in the media.

I genuinely think that all political parties need to have a huge shake up and come into the 21st century and do what's right for the next generations. Brexit wasnt what the public voted for in the sense that neither the leave or remain got what they bargained for or voted for. We need to move forward in politics and learn from previous mistakes, wrong doings and progress for the sake of everyone.

I do think BLM, LGBTQ and Gender Equality and the extinction revolution will all be the next up and coming thing within politics, and will need to be discussed in order to create a better country that's diverse and equal.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@Shannon;

From what you've just written, if I am honest I think you and your fellow activists are the problem the Labour Party has.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    @Shannon;

From what you've just written, if I am honest I think you and your fellow activists are the problem the Labour Party has.
    I think that's a little harsh. My views are justified (but I don't really want to be writing essays on a public forum)!!!!.

Everyone has diffrent views on politics and politicians and no one is right or wrong in what they think or feel.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I think that's a little harsh. My views are justified (but I don't really want to be writing essays on a public forum)!!!!.

Everyone has diffrent views on politics and politicians and no one is right or wrong in what they think or feel.
    No of course, and I am not disputing the right to hold views or whether your views are right and wrong.

I'm coming at it from the angle that you're a part of the Labour movement, and presumably you want to win office... surely you are aware this sorts of social justice views are an anathema in hundreds of Labour seats outside of the main cities and north London? And that to secure office again, Labour needs to shy away from this sort of thing?

I just don't see how Labour members can't see it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12