HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Edating

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Courtneyy View Post
    I believe it takes a strong person to be happy alone! I legit can not be not talking to someone. I am a very dependent person and rely on someone at all times haha, It sucks ass

But COVID hasn't made dating easier for anyone, you are right. Men on dating apps are horrid, I downloaded tinder and paid for the gold which was like $50 a month yet I deleted tinder in like three days. HAHA FAIL.

If you were to meet a guy in person where would you say you would meet them? At work, schooling or are you after meeting some cute at like a coffee shop! I want to live through your LIFE, LETS GO. My introverted ass can not
    it takes a person to be through crap in the past with men to like to me alone at times. Strength can contribute to it yes but it’s mostly past experiences that make this a more peaceful phase

Omg tell me about it. Tinder is actually the worst one in my opinion. I have given it two chances and on both occasions it lasted a few days. Always the same type of men and always talking about the same things and wanting the same things. Waste of time. If I wanted this I would just go pick up a man at a bar. less talking and same outcome.

For a date I would begin with a coffee shop for sure. It’s nice , not so loud and you have a chance to meet, talk and see if it can lead to a 2nd date. Plus it’s in public…. You never know if this guy turns out to be a psycho

What about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ArielxSu View Post
    it takes a person to be through crap in the past with men to like to me alone at times. Strength can contribute to it yes but it’s mostly past experiences that make this a more peaceful phase

Omg tell me about it. Tinder is actually the worst one in my opinion. I have given it two chances and on both occasions it lasted a few days. Always the same type of men and always talking about the same things and wanting the same things. Waste of time. If I wanted this I would just go pick up a man at a bar. less talking and same outcome.

For a date I would begin with a coffee shop for sure. It’s nice , not so loud and you have a chance to meet, talk and see if it can lead to a 2nd date. Plus it’s in public…. You never know if this guy turns out to be a psycho

What about you?

Men have given me trauma I will never get over! I feel that haha

Coffee shop! Yes I love that for you and yes you always have to be safe.

I like going to the movies and dinner for a first date it always works out well because I am introvert I can sit in silence. However I was dumb enough to meet a boy off tinder and our date was at his house to watch a Star Wars movie and we all know how that went!! HE GOT IT and ghosted after. I felt dumb but you know what do you expect off a tinder boy.

So when you gonna tell her... that we did that too?
    She thinks it's special.... b
    ut it's all reused...

Tokens
    Habbo
    ArielxSu

Latest Awards:

Men have given me trauma I will never get over! I feel that haha

Coffee shop! Yes I love that for you and yes you always have to be safe.

I like going to the movies and dinner for a first date it always works out well because I am introvert I can sit in silence. However I was dumb enough to meet a boy off tinder and our date was at his house to watch a Star Wars movie and we all know how that went!! HE GOT IT and ghosted after. I felt dumb but you know what do you expect off a tinder boy.
    Sadly that’s how it is with Tinder…….

Well at least you learnt your lesson! I have friends still using it and going on dates and still complaining about the men after. Even though this is what has been happening for a while

Like Courtneyy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ArielxSu View Post
    Sadly that’s how it is with Tinder…….

Well at least you learnt your lesson! I have friends still using it and going on dates and still complaining about the men after. Even though this is what has been happening for a while

Haha yes! I learnt the hard way and never again! I only need one experience and never again.

Haha your poor friends. They must love getting hurt

ut it's all reused...
    Like ArielxSu Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I am way behind the game on responses, but I guess I'll put my opinion hahahaha.

Yeah, E-Dating can definitely make things complicated, especially if they're not right down the street from you or something. It's a situation where you have to look at all sides of the situation and decide if it's worth it or not.

I'm not saying that distance like that is something that I would be up for, because it makes things very difficult, but I also know that you can't help the way you feel about someone either. So obviously if you meet online, maybe wait until meeting in person to see where things go. But, if you feel really strongly about someone, why fight your feelings? Just let it happen tbh. You'll be a lot happier just being true to yourself and how you feel than trying to push down your feelings and always be stuck wondering "what if".
    Like ArielxSu Liked
    Love Courtneyy Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    I am way behind the game on responses, but I guess I'll put my opinion hahahaha.

Yeah, E-Dating can definitely make things complicated, especially if they're not right down the street from you or something. It's a situation where you have to look at all sides of the situation and decide if it's worth it or not.

I'm not saying that distance like that is something that I would be up for, because it makes things very difficult, but I also know that you can't help the way you feel about someone either. So obviously if you meet online, maybe wait until meeting in person to see where things go. But, if you feel really strongly about someone, why fight your feelings? Just let it happen tbh. You'll be a lot happier just being true to yourself and how you feel than trying to push down your feelings and always be stuck wondering "what if".

Oh yes, 100% I have been in the situation a couple of times. Where trying to push away the feelings didn't work. Because then you are wondering what if which is worse. Just seeing how it goes is better than living with doubts.

ut it's all reused...
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    xXxMsPinkxXx

Latest Awards:

So basically you want to edate them and then move to their country? What is at the top of the list
    bih! I australian daddeh is top priority so we can be neighbors! so you can also enjoy my delicious home cooked meals!

Laugh LUCPIX Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

My older sister provided me with some words of wisdom the other day; "Do long distance so you don't have to see them!" My little sister took that advice a little too literally, she's 13 and has an online boyfriend who she's going to meet in the half term holidays. I think my dad is happy as he has an excuse to go on holiday!

I'm great at flirting on a night out and have my fair share of experiences but I'm terrible at closing the deal. Probably because they see my face when they're sober and regret it.
    Last edited by RichBoiSam; 13-05-2021 at 10:14 AM.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    I've been reading through the responses and i have to say i really agree with you Jamie.
    Online dating is something that I have never had much experience because i have always find people are really rude and just don't want to even bother. (which does question why they are on tinder but you know...) But then at the same time, as you said, you can't fight feelings. If you catch feelings for someone, you just need to see where it takes you and you just hope for the best. Of course you are then in the situation of wondering does he/she feel the same way etc... It's a tough one, but yeah just have to ride the waves as they say.
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by M.Jay View Post
    I've been reading through the responses and i have to say i really agree with you Jamie.
    Online dating is something that I have never had much experience because i have always find people are really rude and just don't want to even bother. (which does question why they are on tinder but you know...) But then at the same time, as you said, you can't fight feelings. If you catch feelings for someone, you just need to see where it takes you and you just hope for the best. Of course you are then in the situation of wondering does he/she feel the same way etc... It's a tough one, but yeah just have to ride the waves as they say.
    Yeah exactly! Like definitely not perfect scenarios but yolo hahaha. I used to be so worried about life and everything so now I Just live in the moment, and see where life takes me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast