HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    jackhabbostar

Latest Awards:

Default Remember HABBOXLIVE?

So I started my Habbox adventure just over ten years ago. And worked as a Presenter for a year. In that time we’ve seen major changes to Habbox and Habbo. I just want to see who can remember Habbox looking like the images attached and what features did you used to love?

​This is from May 2011 on HABBOXLIVE.com

This is from Habbox.com in May 2011 (I can remember the site looking different to the capture below… however the Wayback Machine hasn’t properly captured the older site from January 2011).

just thought this would be a interesting thread… if you have any old screenshots of Habbox post them here.
    Been on Habbox since 2011.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I can't contribute anything to the conversation because this was before I joined, but... It's always really fun to see old images!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Aww the old HxL site LIVE LOUD AND PROUD, so many looks we've been through over the years. I seem to recall Elastic Heart being the "song of the week" for about 5 months once upon a time on there lol

If you like presenting and being on air, you've come at the right time as we've just launched this year's HabboxStarz competition
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

It's crazy to think how much has changed since then. It will be insaine to look back in another few years and see further changes.

I 100% remember looking back and snooping back in 2011, the old lettering really used to upset me for some reason.

Tokens
    Habbo
    jackhabbostar

Latest Awards:

YESSS The LIVE, LOUD AND PROUD slogan - my absolute favourite ��. And I think I do recall a song being stuck on SOTW for quite a long time. I looked through my emails from 10 years ago applying for HxL and the state of my voice.

And that might be worth looking into every now and then. I mean I work now IRL and live on my own… back then I was only 12… but would be nice to do a few shows here and probably talk about Habbox ten years ago to now and I could host some sort of competition.

I also remember the day HABBOXLIVE.com redirected to Habbox.com…. I actually cried for a moment and then took a deep breath. But everything turned out well in the end. Just reminds me of the simpler days.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Aww the old HxL site LIVE LOUD AND PROUD, so many looks we've been through over the years. I seem to recall Elastic Heart being the "song of the week" for about 5 months once upon a time on there lol

If you like presenting and being on air, you've come at the right time as we've just launched this year's HabboxStarz competition
    Been on Habbox since 2011.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I still think 'live loud and proud' whenever someone says HabboxLive!!

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

Wow what a throw back. I wasn't here then so its interesting to take a look back and to see how far this site has come!

So when you gonna tell her... that we did that too?
    She thinks it's special.... b
    ut it's all reused...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post
    I still think 'live loud and proud' whenever someone says HabboxLive!!
    This all the time

I remember it was so controversial when it was integrated at first!! Seems so mad now remember trying to redesign it and failing but Drew did the gorgeous black and silver design which I think was there until it integrated? So cute

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

You're telling me live, loud and proud isn't still the slogan?

I remember that HabboxLive layout, I was like 11 or 12 myself, good times good times.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow that was such a long time ago, I forgot HxL used to look like that. Good old days, and I forgot about Jess, used to love her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast