HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Switch

So I am not sure how many of you have a Nintendo Switch, but I have been toying with the idea of getting once for some time now.

I know they have been out of stock for quite some time, so its been a perfect time for me to debate on getting one or not.

I am a massive fan of Pokémon, and Mario. And the fact of just having a device to chill and play games really appeals to me. Just dunno if id use it a lot considering how busy my job is.

Any thoughts to help? All input is appreciated

Fannks

Tokens
    Habbo
    squishymidget

Latest Awards:

For me at least, at first it was great to have. I was on it 24/7 but like anything you get over it and becomes forgotten.

So when you gonna tell her... that we did that too?
    She thinks it's special.... b
    ut it's all reused...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Courtneyy View Post
    For me at least, at first it was great to have. I was on it 24/7 but like anything you get over it and becomes forgotten.
    Yeah thats what i am thinking might happen. Just trying to see if it is worth it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

I love my switch lite. It's nice to just do something different, i haven't really gotten over the "new" phase yet, but I do agree with others that once you have had a good few weeks, that you will loose interest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I love my switch lite. It's nice to just do something different, i haven't really gotten over the "new" phase yet, but I do agree with others that once you have had a good few weeks, that you will loose interest.
    Yeah that is what i am thinking. I may just bite the bullet and get one as i think they are worth it just as something to relax with.
    Thanks for helping thou peeps

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Ciao! Depends on what you're keen on playing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's a safe bet to say you will not regret your decision on getting it, though, for the sole motivation of, as of recent, as you probably know, all of the major home console 3D Mario platformers from the past consoles being rereleased and remastered for Switch, kind of to take advantage of what the newer technologies/player gens. have to offer! Make sure to search a little and see whether or not the console's exclusive games/features are good for you as well, since it's not very clever to have the usability entirely based on things that one could perfectly do on other devices that are financially/etc. more convenient, y know, but it doesn't seem to be the case here. Don't forget to consider playing some indie games, too, you'll always stumble upon some very ridiculously fun toys. Sonic Mania, too, as it's objectively a gem
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 13-05-2021 at 12:12 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Ciao! Depends on what you're keen on playing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it's a safe bet to say you will not regret your decision on getting it, though, for the sole motivation of, as of recent, as you probably know, all of the major home console 3D Mario platformers from the past consoles being rereleased and remastered for Switch, kind of to take advantage of what the newer technologies/player gens. have to offer! Make sure to search a little and see whether or not the console's exclusive games/features are good for you as well, since it's not very clever to have the usability entirely based on things that one could perfectly do on other devices that are financially/etc. more convenient, y know, but it doesn't seem to be the case here. Don't forget to consider playing some indie games, too, you'll always stumble upon some very ridiculously fun toys. Sonic Mania, too, as it's objectively a gem
    Tell you what, you are definitely helping my cause to get one. I do like 3D games and along with the open world type games as well. And i have always been quite a fan of Pokemon as well so i think i will save my money to get one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Have you made you brought one yet? You will have to add us all!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Have you made you brought one yet? You will have to add us all!
    Have not got one as of yet but I think I will be putting my money towards one
    Love Shannon Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by M.Jay View Post
    Tell you what, you are definitely helping my cause to get one. I do like 3D games and along with the open world type games as well. And i have always been quite a fan of Pokemon as well so i think i will save my money to get one.
    way to go, friend, there isn't such thing as an unhappy Nintendo player — i was about to ask your friend code but then i remembered that I don't have a nintendo console yet too, damn!
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 14-05-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast