HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Politicians & Illegal Immigrants enter UK as normal people are barred from holidays

Politicians & Illegal Immigrants enter the UK as normal people are STILL barred from holidays

- Thousands of politicians are entering Britain for the G7 summit and are not required to quarantine or pay for tests

- Hundreds of illegal immigrants are crossing into Britain everyday without paying for testing and being given free transport

- Ministers continue to stop vaccinated Britons going abroad by refusing to remove draconian Covid restrictions

So basically the way this works is.

If you're a politician, really wealthy or an illegal immigrant you're exempt from these ridiculous decrees by ministers.

But if you're a normal Briton wanting your two weeks off slaving away all year on a beach abroad, you're expected to follow the rules.

Luckily I still class myself as exempt from these absurd rules that haven't even been vetted by Parliament. If the government think I am paying £150 for tests I can get for free if I want them (I don't) once I land back on home soil they must be kidding. Are illegal immigrants flooding across the Channel paying for tests? Is President Biden and the rest of the G7 quarantining for 10 days as they arrive in Britain over the next few days? Are they ****!

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

No quarantine for Mr Gove.

Worth remembering this hypocrite has been one of the strongest proponents in the Cabinet of absurd restrictions.