HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GB News Launch

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Interesting (although not unsurprising) that your response is nonsense upon nonsense where you think of yourself as a poor victim and totally brave for saying science is wrong.

No I do not think only one view should be on TV and literally said that it's nice to have options, but I think if you're calling yourself a news outlet then you should focus on facts rather than monologues of lies and opinion pieces, especially on your opening show

Aaaand of course you think "gammon" is somehow magically racist rather than being about the redness of angry blustering people, which happens to people of all ethnicities
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Mikey Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Interesting (although not unsurprising) that your response is nonsense upon nonsense where you think of yourself as a poor victim and totally brave for saying science is wrong.
    What science? The vulnerable have been vaccinated and the virus will continue to circulate as well as continue to mutate, just as we said it would all along like the flu. Nowhere in "the science" does it state that we have to stay locked up forever to protect against a flu while our hospitals are EMPTY.

You're confusing your preferred (draconian) political choices and responses to the virus with science.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus
    No I do not think only one view should be on TV and literally said that it's nice to have options, but I think if you're calling yourself a news outlet then you should focus on facts rather than monologues of lies and opinion pieces, especially on your opening show
    It's thus far annoyed the Guardian and you. As the old saying goes, it has annoyed all the right people.

The BBC, Sky News and C4 aren't going to get away with their pro-lockdown, pro-woke, anti-British agenda anymore. Not now that we have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus
    Aaaand of course you think "gammon" is somehow magically racist rather than being about the redness of angry blustering people, which happens to people of all ethnicities
    You know fully well that the gammon jibe comes from making fun of middle-aged white men.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-06-2021 at 05:02 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Decent viewing figures even with some of the technical mishaps.

Very similar to how Fox News revolutionised the stale mainstream TV media in the US during the 1990s/2000s.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Thanks for (as usual) telling me what I think instead of listening to what I've actually said. There really is no point talking to you, you have no desire to even bother learning
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Mikey Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Thanks for (as usual) telling me what I think instead of listening to what I've actually said. There really is no point talking to you, you have no desire to even bother learning
    All you do it throw out silly lines you've picked up from Twitter about gammon and Fox News.

I have to say I did listen to you but wasn't impressed with what I was hearing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Again telling me how I think and yes clearly you weren't impressed, which is why you made up things that I hadn't said instead
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Mikey Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

I would give this channel a chance if it wasn't for Dan Wooten and Laurence Fox too. And it has nothing to do with Twitter or anything like that, just the fact both of these guys aren't worth my viewing time.

Dan Wooten targetted Mel B when she was in an abusive marriage to Stephen Belafonte and kept sniping away at her about it. Should be encouraging people stuck in these horrible abusive relationships rather than attacking them and adding futher misery to them. Whatever you want to say about Mel B in regards to her marriage (I'm not exactly a huge fan of hers) you don't continually try and make this public. It could've put her in more danger actually, but because she's a celebrity he felt the need to continue with his actions.

And Laurence Fox is a proven homophobic which as someone in the LGBT community, wouldn't really go down so well with me!

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Looks like the channel has got off to a great start. Even better is the news that Channel 4 (and therefore C4 News) is to be privatised by the government.

It's been great to see people being given a voice to oppose the ridiculous masks, social distancing and quarantine rules the fat blonde muppet of a PM invented.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I tried watching but the set is as depressing as the news itself. I disagree with pretty much everything it promotes however that's the beauty of free speech.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At least there is one constant in my occasional visit to HxF...

I wonder if the current affairs section will still be like this in another 20 years...

Wait - when did current affairs go?
    Laugh lawrawrrr Laughed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12