HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default Which show would you like to have a reboot?

There has been a lot of conversations surrounding the iCarly reboot. I loved iCarly when I was younger, so I definitely think I'll be watching the reboot.

Are there any other shows that you wish would have a reboot?

One of my personal favorites was when they made a reboot of Full House called "Fuller House". It was cool to see all of the characters grown up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I would like a Buffy style reboot. But with one of the previous slayers.

Or reboot Stargate.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Gonna go full nerd here and say Star Trek Voyager I'd just love to see (TV) canon of how they all got on

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

idk I just rewatch things if I liked them, I think a reboot of my favs like Dawson's Creek would just ruin it. There's a new Gossip Girl which I will eventually get to but they've apparently done it well and not just redone the entire story with new cast. There WAS a Buffy reboot planned a few years back but don't think it came to anything!

Mostly what I want is for shows that got cancelled too early to be picked up again Bunheads was fab, Smash was incredible idk why that got cancelled, and yeah just rude of the studios and broadcasters to not let me carry on my binge
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +