HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple AirPods

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I got airpods for the first time a couple weeks ago, they came free with my new phone. I've got the 2nd gen of the normal ones with the long poley bit

I loveeeee them! I don't use headphones THAT often but it's so useful when doing stuff in the garden (safer as I don't carry my phone in my pocket and it keep falling out!!), on meetings so I can walk around house but still hear and generally just be more flexible out and about. Also they don't get tangled up with a facemask!

I've only ever used Apple headphones even before I had an iPhone, they're literally the only style that are comfortable, good quality, and stay in my ear (I hate the proper in ear ones).

Literally cannot recommend enough ahha

Like M.Jay Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I don't personally like anything that sits IN my ear it's so weird and feels like it's gonna fall out constantly, need the security of proper cushioned headphones got some lovely Sennheisers that I hardly use these days (just use my main speaker at home, I don't GO anywhere yuck) which have a really good bass boost if I ever need it
    Ooh what Senheisers do you have? I use a lot of Senheiser kit at work and when i also work in the Theatre. Really good brand for audio in all honesty.

Discord: M. Jay#4381

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

HD 65, nothing particularly high end but had them like 8 years and never had a single problem

Looks like it's pretty unanimous that Apple make the most comfortable shape pods/buds for those who prefer wearing those, seems weird that everyone else doesn't just do them the same as standard and make cheaper versions - you can patent overall styles but not the shape of a human ear surely!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Tbh I agree they look a bit silly though. I feel awkward wearing them in work if I have my glasses pushing my hair back exposing my ears.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by welshcake View Post
    Tbh I agree they look a bit silly though. I feel awkward wearing them in work if I have my glasses pushing my hair back exposing my ears.
    I think they look RIDICULOUS on their own but I dont even care now theyre so comfy and good

buttttt with my long hair I can fully hide them!

Like M.Jay Liked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12