HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple AirPods

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Apple AirPods

So on Wednesday of this week I made a very last minute out of the blue buy of some AirPods Pro's.

Now I was thinking to myself would i regret this etc, but it was £50 off the normal retail price off Amazon so its not so bad.

I just want to know if anyone else has opinions on AirPods Pro's or AirPods in general? As i won't lie, with the quality and the sound of these Pro's, i dont think i can go back to normal headphones without them sounding bad

Opinions anyone?

Discord: M. Jay#4381
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I have AirPods Pro.
    My favorite feature is being able to decide if I want noise cancellation or noise transparency... not saying much since there are other headphones on the market with the same feature.
    Was it worth what I paid? Probably could have found cheaper headphones that were somewhat comparable... but I don't regret buying them, and I like them.
    When they announced the AirPods Max I was excited, but I don't think I could switch to a different style after being used to the in ear style.
    Like M.Jay Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    I have AirPods Pro.
    My favorite feature is being able to decide if I want noise cancellation or noise transparency... not saying much since there are other headphones on the market with the same feature.
    Was it worth what I paid? Probably could have found cheaper headphones that were somewhat comparable... but I don't regret buying them, and I like them.
    When they announced the AirPods Max I was excited, but I don't think I could switch to a different style after being used to the in ear style.
    See I'm exactly the same. I had the 1st Gen AirPods as well and i just couldn't get along with them as they were solid ear ones. I do like the buds a lot more as they are so much more comfier.
    I'm glad you like them as much as i do as i thought to myself, like am i just weird for liking them the amount that i do.

Like tbl Liked

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

I have both gen's of airpods I couldn't live without them. I kept the older ones as I use them in work. They are ruined. The case is completely stained blue from god knows what probably the colour of my work jeans.
    I can't use the in ear ones as they won't sit in my ear at all.
    Like M.Jay Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Sorry samsumg buds all the way.

Not a huge fan of apple products

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by welshcake View Post
    I have both gen's of airpods I couldn't live without them. I kept the older ones as I use them in work. They are ruined. The case is completely stained blue from god knows what probably the colour of my work jeans.
    I can't use the in ear ones as they won't sit in my ear at all.
    I absolutely love the Pro's. Can't believe i never bit the bullet before to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

I mean I love Android and Samsung as well. But now i have my Apple Watch and AirPods, i don't think i can ever go back. I adore my watch. Just so useful for my job etc...

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

are they the kidney bean looking ones that sit genuine in your entire ear hole? My partner uses them ones and they seem alright. Good quality but I have many a piercing so wouldn’t sit right in my ear. My AirPods barely stay in.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I have Samsung buds but I don't love the silicone tip thing it never feels like it fits properly. I've tried AirPods and they felt so much comfier.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like M.Jay Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Yeah they are.

I never likes the ipod headphones because they looked like tampons. Id rather the kidneybeans anyday.

But i have heard amazing things about them. Im just way to invested in samsung to switch over. Even tho the apple watch is miles better than the aw
    Like M.Jay Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't personally like anything that sits IN my ear it's so weird and feels like it's gonna fall out constantly, need the security of proper cushioned headphones got some lovely Sennheisers that I hardly use these days (just use my main speaker at home, I don't GO anywhere yuck) which have a really good bass boost if I ever need it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like M.Jay Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast