Join Habbox today!
We want YOU! Join our friendly, stress free and lovely community by becoming staff today.
HxSS is coming!
Are you a good soul or a bad egg? Either way, join us for a Disneyfied 10-day tournament of riches COMING SOON!
Browse our Wiki!
We have well over 2,000 pages of Habbo information on our Wiki - click here to open a random page and learn more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I’ve always wanted one just to know what it feels like getting it done lol but I haven’t gotten one cause I have no idea what to get!

Tokens
    Habbo
    mardytar

Latest Awards:

The Cheshire cat was my first tattoo i had the idea for years but was nervous to get one. then the small lightning bolt my 2 best friends and I wanted to get something similar to bond (mine is yellow/red one) ,.. the hummingbird my most recent is in loving memory of my mother who passed away from lung cancer 5 years ago, she absolutely loved life and will always be my inspiration.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I'd like to get one, just a basic love heart but I've been considering it for years and the other day I was very close to just walking in and doing it but didn't because the shop looked busy

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like LucyFaye Liked

jamiexo is online now Help Desk Manager
    Forum Moderator
    Competitions Staff
    Articles Writer
    Content Designer

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mardytar View Post
    The Cheshire cat was my first tattoo i had the idea for years but was nervous to get one. then the small lightning bolt my 2 best friends and I wanted to get something similar to bond (mine is yellow/red one) ,.. the hummingbird my most recent is in loving memory of my mother who passed away from lung cancer 5 years ago, she absolutely loved life and will always be my inspiration.
    The hummingbird one is absolutely beautiful! And even more beautiful once I've read what it represents. What a lovely tribute to your mother!!

Like LucyFaye Liked

welshcake is online now HabboxLive DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Senior Help Desk Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

No tattoos just a load of piercings. I don't think I'd ever get one because I'm scared of the commitment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12