HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tokyo 2021

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MadameJaquack View Post
    we watched a bit of the Olympic WALKING earlier, never realised it was a thing and it's absolutely hilarious they all look like they've had a very unfortunate accident

other than that I like to watch the gymnastics and live vicariously through them while screaming that could've been me (definitely could never have been) and the swimming and diving are always good to watch
    are you watching swimming & diving for the speedos + hard bodies

MadameJaquack is offline Assistant Events Manager
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Articles Writer

Tokens
    Habbo
    MadameJaquack

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    are you watching swimming & diving for the speedos + hard bodies
    I have no idea what you're on about, Your Honour
    Laugh tbl Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

lmao I was actually watching that Olympic Walking race last night/earlier and I too didn’t know it was a thing!! At some point some guy got flagged and I googled why and it said cause apparently they can’t be bending their knees while walking or something like that??

HabboxWiki Staff
    Articles Writer

Tokens
    Habbo
    MadameJaquack

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunks View Post
    lmao I was actually watching that Olympic Walking race last night/earlier and I too didn’t know it was a thing!! At some point some guy got flagged and I googled why and it said cause apparently they can’t be bending their knees while walking or something like that??
    yeah i saw that! absolutely mental, i didn't realise it was about bending knees lol i just sort of assumed it was like they have to keep one foot on the ground and all times but idk the knee thing sounds more complex

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Walking races are the most hilarious thing, I know it takes a lot of skill and composure to pull it off at that speed but that doesn't stop it from LOOKING ridiculous

Still not seen any Olympics
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I still haven't watched anything with the olympics either - but oh gosh, speed walking? That sounds hilarious. We have a Canal Run where I live where they do like walks, where it's basically speed walking. It's fun to watch it there, but I can't imagine how it looks on an olympian level LMAO

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

HOW DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THESE WALKING RACES BEFORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that reminds me of the times I get bored of my Sims the way they are and program all of them to walk at half of the original speed then everyone seems to be holding their bladders too much, but not really, I guess I overestimated the "walking" part of the event's name, that yet demands a lot of stamina and all of that, but imagine being 1 foot away from your first-placed opponent and, even though you could, you can not run faster because that is not how the competition works

Watched a portion of the gymnastics events, yay, Rebeca Andrade, good call, Simone Biles, but everything gets too awkward without the crowd (in spite of being a vital condition for the games to happen), part of your brain keeps tricking you into making you to believe you are watching some type of rehearsal, proving that even the most annoying flash photographers and screaming audiences are the ones that compose the fabric of what we call olympic games, etc
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 07-08-2021 at 05:40 AM.

HabboxWiki Staff
    Articles Writer

Tokens
    Habbo
    MadameJaquack

Latest Awards:

all events finished now and GBR came 4th boooooo we never win anything

congrats to the US tho 113 medals wowee
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

lol Russia supposedly banned and only allowed 10 athletes, end up actually having 334 sent out and unsurprisingly win a lot of medals. 4th is pretty good especially looking at the number of contestants from the top 3, pretty standard medal numbers for US China and GB looking through recent history
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Just wanted to say, the standout performance of the Olympics for me was Eliud Kipchoge's marathon win. GOAT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12