HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Default Healthy Snacks/Food?

Since the end of lockdown I've become increasingly aware of the lockdown weight I've put on so I've got myself signed back up to the gym but find myself for the first time needing to lose a significant amount of weight. I've given up on buying crisps and chocolate already but need some ideas for snacks that are more healthy. I've already increased my fruit intake and delved into cooking up some stir fry's but I'd like more ideas really.

During lockdown, the first part I did cook more home meals but slowly ended up getting takeaways more nights than not but I'm really eager to get cooking more again. I've found my love for working out again, just need to find the right foods to fuel that. I leave the gym starving even with a couple of bananas and I don't feel I work out that much yet.

So any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I don't really know about the best fuel before going to the gym.
    As far as healthy snacks, I'm constantly shoving vegetables into my mouth... carrots, celery, cucumbers, broccoli. I hate raw kale but kale chips aren't so bad?
    Found a recipe recently where you bake thinly sliced zucchini, cover it with cheese and bacon, yummm

Tokens
    Habbo
    VampireCookies

Latest Awards:

Red face

If you're looking for a good fuel up before the gym, I would highly recommend a slice or two of whole grain toast with peanut butter and banana slices on top! Even just adding a healthy granola bar with your bananas would be a good add on. Carbs will give you the fuel you need.

A good protein shake is great for when you're leaving too. Or have a small meal with protein in it once you get home.

As for healthier snacks/foods,
    - I love making a big bowl of pasta salad that I can eat over the next few days. You can really get creative with what you want in it!
    - Carrots and hummus is also an option if you're craving chips n' dip.
    - Granola is a great to add in yogurt or a replacement for a small bowl of cereal.
    - You can even try making your own trail mix to your liking with nuts and dried fruits.. and maybe a few m&m's thrown in just for the fun of it ;)

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I have always kept weight off because I virtually never snack.

I put some slightly on in June as I was dining in restaurants for two weeks solid, but then to lose it I started more portion control and avoided pizza/kebabs etc.