HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fitgrl

Latest Awards:

Default Who sometimes Reminisces the old habbo days?

My memory isn’t the best. But there was a time in my early teens where I would sit and eat chicken and mushroom pop noodle whilst listening to crazy frog and other old school anthems. And I would go to one of the after parties to meet the DJ’s and I remember seeing hundreds of people in the room, everyone was hopping and dancing with their hands pointing in the air!

There would be 100 people or more listening and I would constantly send requests in. It was easy to talk and make friends back then. I feel nowdays a group of people are only interested in their groups and not open to making new friends!

There’s so many other great memories and I met some amazing people a long the way who unfortunately now I don’t have any contact with apart from only one person.

Do you think they will bring us back to the classic era? I miss it when it was simple!!! Lets bring back the old lot please

What do you guys miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I miss everything about it, was a huge part of my childhood.
    I made this forum account when I was just 7 years old. I actually logged in just to reply to this.

Just the people really. Nothing else mattered when you were with friends.

Like David Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I agree with Attached, I remember the people.

There are times where my friends would quit out of the blue and never come back online, and sometimes I randomly think about them and where they are and what they're up to. I've obviously met great friends in the meantime, but I miss the old friends I used to have on the Hotel as well.
    Like Attached Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

There were two people I knew irl who played but we don't talk anymore. And I always wonder if they ever came on later and we crossed paths, since my username has changed and their's probably too it's possible. I also have a few people I miss who don't come on anymore and wonder how they're going.

I found some old lost screenshots the other day and was hit with so much nostalgia!! There were things there that I had completely forgotten about.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like Attached Liked