HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Default Rainbow Dragon Lamp

^
    The LSD Chinese fire-blowing snake baby up there has been officially made available for purchase yesterday and, while I'm not a capital pursuing kind of Habbo player (in any possible way, shape or form, lol), the idea of having rainbow dragons, I believe, was as quite on popular demand/dream as, say, having Facebook dislike buttons, right? My first impression was that, now that such furni physically exists, there is some kind of "what now??" energy in the context of the continuity of the dragon lamp dynasty or something, lol, maybe it was released in a quite random timing, but I'm not the right person to affirm this. As in... "Oh, Shit! The rainbow dragon lamp is a thing! Now I can not imagine how they'll ever look like in the future, cause... it's already there, in its definite and permanent state!"

Its maybe-properly-salty price, comparatively high copy amounts available, the contrast, of its modern-ish pixelart color choices...

Whilst I don't have a strong opinion on them... yet, hey, what are your thoughts? I don't make threads like these v frequently but, y'know, just wanted to listen up a bit
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 22-09-2021 at 04:50 PM.

Love tbl Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

ooooo I'm curious as to how you feel about how it looks, do you like the way the rainbow was done, do you like the regular dragon lamp flame or do you think it should have been rainbow? Since you're a gfx artist and all

I bought one because the hype of LTDs always sucks me in, not particularly because I care for the dragon lamps. I think Habbo made an interesting choice with the price + quantity. A lot of people are upset that so many were offered and I can kind of see where they're coming from; not so rare when there are so many on offer.

I think it would have looked cool with a different flame to set it apart from some of the other dragon lamps. My favorite dragon lamp is the Diamond because of the different flame.

A different base might have been cool as well?

The Darkstar Dragon has a different base and it kind of sets it apart from the others, but I've seen a lot of collectors happy that the base of the Rainbow matches the other dragons.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I do like the look of the Rainbow Dragon.. however, I do not have nearly enough credits for it, so I'll just have to admire it from afar like I do with most LDTs (although I am still convinced that one day I will get a unicorn puppy into my possession).

I love that Darkstar Dragon Lynn! The pink-ness to it kind of gives me a rose gold vibe, and I am absolutely obsessed with rose gold!
    Love tbl Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I reckon we'll definitely see more rainbow recolours of classics rares/LTDs coming, and probably at similarly high prices and quantities. As a business move, taking nearly a MILLION coins out of circulation in 2 minutes is an incredible choice for Habbo and I'm sure they'll jump at the chance to do it over and over.

Tables Offer 2............. possibly not so much
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I reckon we'll definitely see more rainbow recolours of classics rares/LTDs coming, and probably at similarly high prices and quantities. As a business move, taking nearly a MILLION coins out of circulation in 2 minutes is an incredible choice for Habbo and I'm sure they'll jump at the chance to do it over and over.

Tables Offer 2............. possibly not so much
    This is exactly what I was thinking and I love it! I love classics I can’t wait.