HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Sir Michael Caine announces retirement from acting

Sir Michael Caine announces retirement from acting

Citing a spinal problem and a lack of film offers at the age of 88, actor has called it a day

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Express
    The British cinema icon is best-know for The Italian Job and more recently Dark Knight movies as Batman’s butler Alfred Pennyworth. And now at 88-years-old, Sir Michael Caine has announced his retirement from acting. The film legend has one more movie to go and then that’s probably it, he says, due to health problems and a lack of offers.

Speaking with Kermode and Mayo's Film Review on BBC Radio 5 Live, Caine said: “Funnily enough, it has turned out to be what is my last part really.

“Because I haven’t worked for two years, and I have a spine problem which affects my legs so I can’t walk very well, so…”

The 88-year-old also pointed out he’s more of a writer than an actor nowadays having published his 2018 memoir Blowing The Bloody Doors Off: And Other Lessons in Life.
    He has admitted his health is going downhill so not entirely unexpected. I hope we see him in more films though.

The likes of Sir Michael Caine, Dame Judi Dench, Sir Ian McKellen and Dame Maggie Smith and other older actors are living legends.

Thoughts?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Turns out his words were taken out of context.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Sir Michael Caine announces retirement from acting

God bless a clickbait

Can’t say I’ve seen him in much if anything but couldn’t blame him if he wanted to lessen it he old old

Like _spirit Liked