HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Health Secretary threatens public with return of draconian restrictions

Health Secretary threatens public with return of draconian restrictions

Despite much of the population being vaccinated, government is again threatening restrictions

You know, a lot of people don't understand how British law works - including the Health Secretary. These words are chilling. Traditionally, it is not for the British government to "grant" the population freedom as in common law our freedoms are inherited by birth right, not by government or constitutional documents. This was always the major difference between British style common law and European civil (or Roman) law which works the other way around. This is why the likes of Lord Sumption (former supreme court judge) had such a problem with the government seizing unprecedented powers that they have never done so before, even in a real crisis of which this pandemic certainly is not.

I had my two vaccines despite not needing them, but no more. No more masks, boosters, no more restrictions on who I can or cannot see in my own home. And if they think they will stop me from visiting my Grandmother in a care home this Christmas/winter who has advancing dementia and thus maybe a year or two left on this planet, they can think again.

Cueball and his scruffy Honey Monster haired boss can shove it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"even in a real crisis of which this pandemic certainly is not." - Millions dying is not a real crisis? Go ask a hospital doctor or nurse whose life are at risk daily if this is a crisis or not. Ignorant idiots like you are the reason why people do not take vaccines.

"I had my two vaccines despite not needing them, but no more. " - Shouldn't have wasted my tax money by taking it then. And I hope you ended up crippled by this virus for spewing shit like this on the internet where kids are reading.
    My friend who is 34 years old, fit and healthy ended up in A&E last week despite 2 Pfizer jabs. My wifes cousin who is 29 years old is in ICU right now despite 2 Jabs. Don't spout your crap like this is not a crisis because you are a ignorant idiot.

I do not give a shit if swearing is not allowed, total stupid brainless ********s like you are the reason why people are dying daily. This is where I like China, they would lock you up for being a total idiot.

You claim to love the NHS yet post rubbish like this... huh. Brainless idiot.

Don't bother replying, I will not be wasting my time reading rubbish.
    Last edited by Seatherny; 21-10-2021 at 10:26 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    "even in a real crisis of which this pandemic certainly is not." - Millions dying is not a real crisis? Go ask a hospital doctor or nurse whose life are at risk daily if this is a crisis or not. Ignorant idiots like you are the reason why people do not take vaccines.
    The hospitals have been empty. Of the 5 million globally (out of 7 billion people) who have died, most are around 85 and have significant co-morbidities.

Thanks to people like you, there are now many people suffering from cancers/heart diseases/etc that could have been treated but were not.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav
    "I had my two vaccines despite not needing them, but no more. " - Shouldn't have wasted my tax money by taking it then. And I hope you ended up crippled by this virus for spewing shit like this on the internet where kids are reading.
    The chances of that are extremely, extremely, extremely small. Have you even read any statistics regarding Covid?

My friend who is 34 years old, fit and healthy ended up in A&E last week despite 2 Pfizer jabs. My wifes cousin who is 29 years old is in ICU right now despite 2 Jabs. Don't spout your crap like this is not a crisis because you are a ignorant idiot.
    I'm sorry but what do you want us as a society to do? Lock down forever? This disease isn't going anywhere so what on earth do you want?

I do not give a shit if swearing is not allowed, total stupid brainless ********s like you are the reason why people are dying daily. This is where I like China, they would lock you up for being a total idiot.
    Unluckily for you, we live in a free society where people are entitled to ask why the government is doing X, Y or Z. If you don't like it, leave.

You claim to love the NHS yet post rubbish like this... huh. Brainless idiot.
    I don't love the NHS, what are you talking about?

I think the NHS pisses money up the wall (see below) and from my grandparents standard of care, is crap. My Grandfather was left in a bed dying without any mouth care what so ever, it took my mum to go and do it. Wouldn't leave a dog like he was left. I shudder to think how people without family are treated on the NHS.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The hospitals have been empty. Of the 5 million globally (out of 7 billion people) who have died, most are around 85 and have significant co-morbidities.

Thanks to people like you, there are now many people suffering from cancers/heart diseases/etc that could have been treated but were not.

The chances of that are extremely, extremely, extremely small. Have you even read any statistics regarding Covid?

I'm sorry but what do you want us as a society to do? Lock down forever? This disease isn't going anywhere so what on earth do you want?

Unluckily for you, we live in a free society where people are entitled to ask why the government is doing X, Y or Z. If you don't like it, leave.

I don't love the NHS, what are you talking about?

I think the NHS pisses money up the wall (see below) and from my grandparents standard of care, is crap. My Grandfather was left in a bed dying without any mouth care what so ever, it took my mum to go and do it. Wouldn't leave a dog like he was left. I shudder to think how people without family are treated on the NHS.

For idiots like you not to say vaccine is useless.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post

For idiots like you not to say vaccine is useless.
    I'm pro-vaccine.

I'm just anti-lockdown.