Spoopy season is over... well, for most of you. For me, looking terrifying is a daily occurrence.

Massive thank you to everyone who got involved this year in the various Habboxween activities round here and on the hotel. Whether you're a manager who put a task together for us, a player who helped solve the various Frank-related tasks, a builder who put together the amazing part 1 of the Mirrored Dimensions maze on Habbo (part 2 coming soon!) or just anyone who did anything at all scary, we couldn't keep this place going without all of you!

Those who did the tasks in the specially made now-dearly-departed Habboxween area of the forum will have gained a Grave Marker for eeeeevery task they completed

And each of these gives one entry to the raffle for the Habboxween prizes this year.

EIGHTY FOUR Grave Markers were awarded in total, but only three are winning numbers! Those prizes again as a refresher:

First Place:
250c, 3 months Moon or Pumpkin VIP, & 250 tokens

Second Place:
150c, 2 months Moon or Pumpkin VIP, & 150 tokens

Third Place:
100c, 1 month Moon or Pumpkin VIP, & 100 tokens

So are you a lucky pup? Or an unlucky... pup. I couldn't think of something else to go there sorry.
ANYWAY.

Our winnersssssssss

In first place...
@ErickSloth; !!!

In second place...
@tbl; !!!

In third place...
@Cadigyna; !!!

Congrats to our winners, and thank you again to everyone!
Christmas is coming next, I guess...