HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

Default Are You A Vampire, Witch, Daemon or Human? ~Ends November 29th

All you need to do is tell me which you are... and do you agree with your result.
    If not tell me what you believe you actually are and why!

(If you prefer you can message it to me by clicking HERE otherwise you can post below...you have a choice!)

Take the quiz by clicking here!

One lucky winner will receive 5c.
    Last edited by tbl; 24-11-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    Love ErickSloth Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

This comp is now open!

I got:
    You’re a human!

Your human status should come as no surprise to you, though you may be disappointed to realise that your hidden talents are no indication of creature status. Humans are rational, sensitive beings who thrive in the company of others, though you turn a blind eye to the unusual activity of the creatures in your midst.

Human fits better than vampire, I guess I'm okay not being special
    Last edited by tbl; 25-11-2021 at 08:29 PM.
    Like Its.Dino Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

Got:
    You’re a human!
    Your human status should come as no surprise to you, though you may be disappointed to realise that your hidden talents are no indication of creature status. Humans are rational, sensitive beings who thrive in the company of others, though you turn a blind eye to the unusual activity of the creatures in your midst.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You’re a vampire!
    Although many might think of vampires as cold, focused and dangerous, you pride yourself on your elegant stature and discipline. You are charming, yet have a tendency to unveil a darker side when you smell blood. Your hunting impulses must be brought under control in order to live safely amongst other creatures, and a solitary life is perhaps the safest future for you.

Aww yiss love that I'd make a great vampire
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Cadigyna Liked

MadameJaquack is offline Assistant Events Manager
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Articles Writer

Tokens
    Habbo
    MadameJaquack

Latest Awards:

You’re a vampire!
    Although many might think of vampires as cold, focused and dangerous, you pride yourself on your elegant stature and discipline. You are charming, yet have a tendency to unveil a darker side when you smell blood. Your hunting impulses must be brought under control in order to live safely amongst other creatures, and a solitary life is perhaps the safest future for you.

idk how to feel

Tokens
    Habbo
    E.r.i.c.k!

Latest Awards:

You’re a human!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

remember to tell me if you agree with your result or not!

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

Silvercoins 2nd part

I wanted to get witcher to become Geralt of Rivia and have all the power and all the girls
    Like Cadigyna Liked

.Nat is online now Help Desk Manager
    Forum Moderator
    Room Builder

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Nat

Latest Awards:

You’re a daemon!

Daemons are creative, artistic creatures who walk a tightrope between madness and genius. You conduct your life in a chaotic fashion yet show great affection for those around you who share your ideals. You are exceptionally talented and have a love for music.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ErickSloth View Post
    You’re a human!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    This comp is now open!

I got:
    You’re a human!

Quote Originally Posted by NattyNatNat View Post
    You’re a daemon!

Daemons are creative, artistic creatures who walk a tightrope between madness and genius. You conduct your life in a chaotic fashion yet show great affection for those around you who share your ideals. You are exceptionally talented and have a love for music.
    remember to tell me if you agree with your result. If not tell me what you believe you actually are and why!
    Like ErickSloth Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast