Join the Habbox Team
Be a part of our friendly and welcoming community of builders, entertainers, and artists - what role will you play at Habbox?
Christmasoke!
All we want for Christmas is you... to sing for us! Lots of fun and big prizes await for our annual Christmasoke winners!
Habbo Avatars
Wondering WTF this NFT project is? Check out our wiki guide.


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barcelona, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    27,501
    Tokens
    1,539
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default Your Holidays & Travel in 2022

    Thought I would post this as my family are starting to think about some holidays in early 2022.

    Has anyone got anything booked?


  2. #2
    jamiexo's Avatar
    jamiexo is offline Forum Super Moderator
    Help Desk Manager
    Competitions Staff
    Debates Leader
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,087
    Tokens
    27,512
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes!!

    In the span from May 29th-June 21st, I will be in London, Birmingham, Peterborough, and Cancun!!

    Super exciting. This will be the biggest vacation I've ever been on, and I'm super excited for it. Time has flown since I've booked it, so I know the time will fly by and I'll be on the plane in no time.

  3. #3
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barcelona, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    27,501
    Tokens
    1,539
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    Yes!!

    In the span from May 29th-June 21st, I will be in London, Birmingham, Peterborough, and Cancun!!

    Super exciting. This will be the biggest vacation I've ever been on, and I'm super excited for it. Time has flown since I've booked it, so I know the time will fly by and I'll be on the plane in no time.
    Given you're coming to Britain, I would recommend the Tower of London where you can see Jewel House where the British Crown jewels are housed. Well worth it.

    Love jamiexo Loved

  4. #4
    jamiexo's Avatar
    jamiexo is offline Forum Super Moderator
    Help Desk Manager
    Competitions Staff
    Debates Leader
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,087
    Tokens
    27,512
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Given you're coming to Britain, I would recommend the Tower of London where you can see Jewel House where the British Crown jewels are housed. Well worth it.
    Ooh awesome, thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into planning that SO many things to do, I'll need years just to see all the things I want to see hahaha

  5. #5
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barcelona, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    27,501
    Tokens
    1,539
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    Ooh awesome, thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into planning that SO many things to do, I'll need years just to see all the things I want to see hahaha
    Within Westminster, in half a day you can get the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Downing Street and Parliament Square done easily. It's all close.

    Like jamiexo Liked

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •