HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    RahminNoodles

Default FOREST GAMEBOARD

I'm working on a gameroom with a blue forest theme but having the hardest time finding forest furniture ! Any ideas or suggestions on the best places to Lookout? Would you have any suggestions for my boardgame as well?

moderator alert Thread moved by Nat, Forum Moderator from Questions, ideas and feedback as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by NattyNatNat; 15-11-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Recently we had a Mushroom Month.
    I'm recommending some of that furni because you can change the states to more of a blue shade.
    Bluebell mushrooms are also... blue lol.
    The Fairytale Easter line also has forest furni.
    A lot of furni is sort of hard to find in shops right now, loads of shops are full of the daily calendar cheap furni instead of other furni.
    Stranded jungle, autumnal trees, lost tribe also have forest-ishhhhh vibes... ish.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Loadssssss of furni lines with foresty stuff, perhaps not so many that are blue but Lagomorph might do the trick if you don't mind it having that cyber look to it rather than properly natural

Oh just had a stalk of the room lol, more Christmassy than cyber so perhaps the bushy pines from Bavarian Christmas for the slight blue tint to the snow:
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +