HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default US teenager Kyle Rittenhouse cleared of all charges

Thank god and bless him.

US citizens have the right to defend themselves, fellow citizens and their property. With arms if need be.

The far-left and BLM will no doubt shortly be on the streets again in reaction, burning and looting. Let's wait and see.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Expected this from you but it's still disappointing. Charging into a dangerous area 200+ miles away with a semi-automatic weapon in spite of curfew is not self defence. I will not in any way defend the actions of the rioters but Kyle Rittenhouse IS a murderer who illegally entered the city with the full intent to use his weaponry to make people do what he wanted.

This isn't about political point scoring or whether you prefer red or blue, it's about people being shot to death by someone who WANTED to be embroiled in violence
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Expected this from you but it's still disappointing. Charging into a dangerous area 200+ miles away with a semi-automatic weapon in spite of curfew is not self defence. I will not in any way defend the actions of the rioters but Kyle Rittenhouse IS a murderer who illegally entered the city with the full intent to use his weaponry to make people do what he wanted.

This isn't about political point scoring or whether you prefer red or blue, it's about people being shot to death by someone who WANTED to be embroiled in violence
    That's right, he did use his weaponry to make people do what he wanted - he made them stop vandalising a car dealership, and provide medical aid.

You're right that it isn't about political point scoring, which is why I have listened to and accepted the judge and jury result - unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    The formation of the Kenosha Guard militia group[33] was announced by former Kenosha alderman Kevin Mathewson in response to the George Floyd protests, which preceded the Kenosha protests.[34] On August 25, Mathewson put out a call on the Kenosha Guard Facebook page for "patriots willing to take up arms and defend" Kenosha, which was picked up and redistributed by the InfoWars conspiracy site run by Alex Jones.[34] The post received a national and international online response.[33]

Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian and County Sheriff David Beth expressed their disapproval of armed civilians patrolling the streets,[35] while some Wisconsin police officers were seen in a video giving them water and heard saying, "We appreciate you guys, we really do."
    If you have politicians and morons egging rioters like BLM on, then people can and will take matters into their own hands. Even the Police were grateful.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Killing two people is not providing medical aid, but ok. Again I don't condone what the rioters were doing, but murder is still murder and it was extremely clearly premeditated getting himself into that situation. If I swing a gun around at people, someone points a skateboard at me, and I shoot them to death, that's not self defence.

You're literally congratulating mob rule in the same sentence as denigrating mob rule. Violent methods outside of the law are suddenly fine when it's someone you personally approve of?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@FlyingJesus;

It's all well and good legal theory saying that people should sit on their hands and do nothing, but when the Police lose control or as in the case with America they are having their hands tied by left-wing politicians and lawyers, people like this guy will step in and assert control. Or that couple who stood with guns during the BLM riots - good on them, come near me or my house and you're dead. That's why in any lawless society, you get mafia/mob rule as people just end up paying for a Police Force.

It's like the Tony Martin case years ago, the farmer who shot dead a burglar in his home. Fully support him and the right to defend yourself/property.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-11-2021 at 12:15 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Good to know that you openly accept tyranny by force as long as it's by someone you already agree with. Anything to get them darned lefties!

And no, it's nothing like a burglar being shot by someone defending their property - Rittenhouse travelled 200 miles away from his home with the purpose of joining an affray, breaking legal curfew to do so. Not self defence, not property defence, just murder.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Good to know that you openly accept tyranny by force as long as it's by someone you already agree with. Anything to get them darned lefties!

And no, it's nothing like a burglar being shot by someone defending their property - Rittenhouse travelled 200 miles away from his home with the purpose of joining an affray, breaking legal curfew to do so. Not self defence, not property defence, just murder.
    Erm one of the 'victims' were pointing a gun at Rittenhouse.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I know, I've already said multiple times that I don't agree with what they were doing either. Doesn't stop the fact that Rittenhouse travelled there and brandished his weapon at everyone to begin with. Still not self defence, unless you also think anyone who starts a fight is then ok to murder someone who swings back at them.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know all the facts of the case and perhaps there's something I'm unaware of but it honestly seems crazy to me. It's not self-defence to leave the safety of your home miles away from the rioting with a gun to patrol the streets. If Kyle was a business owner who's business was being attacked or he was a homeowner who's house was being robbed then yes self-defence is a valid argument in that scenario but he had to enter a completely different state to even be in the position he was in. That's not self-defence, that's a hunt.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The state did a horrible job at this case. The DA was pointing the weapon at the jury with his hand on the trigger.
    The DA also made comments in open court about Kyle's evoking the 5th.
    Overall, I am shocked this case went all the way. I was expecting a mistrial.
    Ex - Forum Moderator
    Ex - Help Desk