HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Question [NL] Is starter furni worth something?

I'm from NL and never seen it before, in this hotel the items are exactly the same name as the untradeable ones. I have a tradeable yellow lamp but after going for a long time I'm giving up and asking here. Is it worth something?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Do you mean one of these:

They're not meant to be tradeable at all unless things have changed so very odd if you've got one that is!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

They're not meant to be tradeable at all unless things have changed so very odd if you've got one that is!
    Yes, the one in the middle on the right to be exact. Has always been tradeable unlike my other startstuff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

How weird! I'll tag in our Rare Values Manager @HaleKane; who might know something about it, never seen that being tradeable myself so maybe it's a rare glitch
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

How weird! I'll tag in our Rare Values Manager @HaleKane; who might know something about it, never seen that being tradeable myself so maybe it's a rare glitch

I've only seen it on 10 year old posts. Since I can't post links, try this, it's on this forum.

showthread.php?t=676436

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Hey, these ones are fairly common there at the Brazilian Hotel since I have a vague memory of seeing them multiple times! They do not differ in appearance from the ones bought with the extinct pixel currency, and their mottos/descriptions used to say something as "now, tradeable", but not quite in these words. In essence it's almost the same deal as the furniture from the Kuurna line that were adapted to the coin selling biz by being recolored red and renamed as, like, "pixel chair"

It's like finding a rare penny that has the President's face printed flipped vertically. Pretty exciting!
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 21-11-2021 at 11:01 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some are, even on the .com hotel and have been for the duration of my time playing as far as I know. First picture shows tradable in my invent and 2nd is what I have that's tradable, I will be honest I have no idea how I got them:

.com MP is a bit out there but @coolebud2; I would suggest searching 'starter' (or the Dutch equivalent) in the Marketplace to see if anything comes up, if it doesn't then if you can it might be worth downloading the Habbo Launcher and using the old Marketplace to see if it has an average .

Edit: this is from my starter room when I first started playing, it's a different name so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm almost certain specific items in the set aren't tradable at all e.g. the stool and the table.
    Last edited by Samantha; 22-11-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Some are, even on the .com hotel and have been for the duration of my time playing as far as I know. First picture shows tradable in my invent and 2nd is what I have that's tradable, I will be honest I have no idea how I got them:

.com MP is a bit out there but @coolebud2; I would suggest searching 'starter' (or the Dutch equivalent) in the Marketplace to see if anything comes up, if it doesn't then if you can it might be worth downloading the Habbo Launcher and using the old Marketplace to see if it has an average .

Edit: this is from my starter room when I first started playing, it's a different name so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm almost certain specific items in the set aren't tradable at all e.g. the stool and the table.

Here in The Netherlands they are identical. In America they got different names and mottos. But I've been doing that for a really really long time, no average. But I just found someones rare shop and he has 3 listed as 100cr each in his shop. So that might me be an estimate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by coolebud2 View Post
    Here in The Netherlands they are identical. In America they got different names and mottos. But I've been doing that for a really really long time, no average. But I just found someones rare shop and he has 3 listed as 100cr each in his shop. So that might me be an estimate.
    Usually if there's none in the Marketplace and no average I put stuff in at a high end price just to see if it sells, every time it doesn't sell you could always reduce the price bit by bit until it does.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by coolebud2 View Post
    So in regards to the old first Habbo lamps, most players are not able to trade them As for the ones that can be traded, no one really knows the true values. Some players who have them usually sell between 50-100c, but very few buyers exist today.
    Last edited by HaleKane; 22-11-2021 at 05:02 PM.