HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What are your Christmas traditions?

Always love knowing about other people's traditions and how they came about being a tradition. My sister and I have a tradition that randomly happened one year and it's stuck with us until this day and we're now 26 and 27!

For context, one year my sister and I woke up around 4am and there was a note on the back of the toilet saying wake us up if Santa has been, now in our defence this didn't say wait until an appropriate time so we woke our parents up at 4am and got told to go back to bed. Obviously fairly young, too exicted to sleep we decided to open our stockings together on the top bunk of our bed. In the stockings were a carton of Heroes chocolates and I got hungry so I started to open and eat them, and then we woke our parents up again at 7am. So from that year on, we've woken up around 6am, opened our stocking presents and then woke our parents up around 7 to go downstairs to open our presents - after the first year 'Santa' started putting a can of pop and a packet of crisps in our stockings so we could eat/drink if we got hungry instead of devouring chocolate at 4am .
    Love tbl Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

When I was younger we had a tradition that my sister and I were allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve.
    Now I don't really have any holiday traditions, I just spend the day before with my Dad so that he can spend Christmas with his girlfriend and her family.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Mine is similar to Lynn's. We tend to open one present on Christmas Eve and then the rest on Christmas morning. This isn't a super consistent tradition, because the past few Christmas' we've just been opening on Christmas Eve, but that's something we used to do all of the time.

Reece. is offline Articles Writer
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Events Organiser
    HabboxLive DJ
    Room Builder

Tokens
    Habbo
    Reece.

Latest Awards:

As a child we use to send eachother Christmas eve box's with different items in such as pjamas, a book, colloring pencils, we even added an item that was made as a joke, we also added a christmas DVD in there to watch on the night.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mardytar

Latest Awards:

havent done the last few years... but when growing up, every year in the week before christmas, my mom would make sugar cookies using Christmas shaped cookie cutters (tree, star, santa, etc.) she also would make several colors of icing, plus sprinkles, small cinnamon candies, etc to decorate them with. My family and I all decorate a good amount of cookies and bring some with us to both our grandparents for christmas eve + christmas

MadameJaquack is offline Assistant Events Manager
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Articles Writer

Tokens
    Habbo
    MadameJaquack

Latest Awards:

i've never had any set traditions for Christmas because it's always been a hectic "at mum's then see dad, then see nan, then go the aunt's and uncle's, then see the step family". basically one big shambles each year lol but with covid it's got a lot calmer where we stay at home and my sister comes over with my nephew and niece in the evening, which i think we'll be sticking to!!!! so it's lovely to hear about everyone's cute lil traditions and i might steal a couple for myself

Tokens
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

Latest Awards:

We were never allowed downstairs until we woke our parents up (no earlier than 7am) even if Dad was already up, we had to wait for Mum.
    (I remember finding it unfair that Dad was allowed down before us and seeing the present pile!)
    My Grandma used to sleep over every Christmas Eve so we could have Christmas together.
    We always took it in turns to open presents too rather than it being a free-for-all speed run! I liked seeing other people open their presents and seeing their reactions too So I'm grateful that we did that.

We always used to have a bacon sandwich halfway through opening the presents too (Mum & I still do!)

MANNERS COST NOTHING!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!