HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    Did you forget the fact I had my 2 vaccines, please don’t come across rude it’s just a fact that some people are exempt and can’t have the vaccine, and others are scared because they know people who have had covid and died after being vaxed, it’s just fact it might not be down to the vaccine but people think it could be after this vaccine was rolled out way to fast. I do see both sides though over it all tbh. And again I feel it should be down to the person to make their own choice as it’s basic human rights

Yes I forgot you had doses because I read all your posts and know what is going on in your life... how the hell is what I said linked to whether YOU had your doses or not. My post is aimed any anyone who is not medically exempt and thinks these vaccines are not safe. If you have the vaccines, you are less likely to die. You are less likely to end up severely ill. You are less likely to waste my tax money.

_spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    This is incorrect
    It might be incorrect but it’s what some people think

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Hahaha you lot asking for more vaccines are more dense than granite.

How many more vaccines must you take, and how much longer will you wear a mask for before you wake the hell up? Most of the population has adhered to these measures, including vaccine passports in France and STILL the virus continues and it will ALWAYS CONTINUE. A virus that most people do not even realise they have. Get some bloody perspective will you all. You're all running scared of a cold while the people who've made you scared are partying - even they don't believe it.

No government will force me to take a vaccine, ever. Just try it and see what happens.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 09-12-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Love _spirit Loved

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Really .... you want the government to explain the benefits? What the hell have they been doing for almost a year? Have people not seen on TV for 2 years what this virus does? If someone still needs an explanation, then wow.
    "What this virus does"

Yeah, a runny nose for the vast majority of people. If that.

UNLESS you're about 88 with advanced dementia, multiple strokes and at the end of your life. Then it may shave a few weeks off your lifespan. Aka nature.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    I think at the end of the day, if something isn't required/put into place, no one will do it. Even in cases where things ARE required (such as masks at my workplace), people still refuse to do it, even when they "have to".
    Yes, this used to be known as living in a free country where the state doesn't own your body or form your opinions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    "What this virus does"

Yeah, a runny nose for the vast majority of people. If that.

UNLESS you're about 88 with advanced dementia, multiple strokes and at the end of your life. Then it may shave a few weeks off your lifespan. Aka nature.
    What a shit you are. Countless nurses and doctors who are not "88 with advanced dementia" have died from COVID. I can't believe anyone can be so ignorant. What a waste of oxygen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Happy to go get my booster on Sunday, tiny little inconvenience in order to drastically lower the chances of severe symptoms should I end up catching the virus - which is what it's for, as no scientist in the world is saying that the vaccines will stamp it out entirely. Imagine not even understanding this very simple fact and then going on to call others dense

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    It might be incorrect but it’s what some people think
    Those they're wrong, as is posting it as though it's a factual statement
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    What a shit you are. Countless nurses and doctors who are not "88 with advanced dementia" have died from COVID. I can't believe anyone can be so ignorant. What a waste of oxygen.
    Countless? Really? Could you please provide statistical evidence for this remarkable statement please.

For background, there are around 300,000 registered doctors in Britain and over 500,000 registered nurses.

Looking forward to an answer.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Countless? Really? Could you please provide statistical evidence for this remarkable statement please.

For background, there are around 300,000 registered doctors in Britain and over 500,000 registered nurses.

Looking forward to an answer.

"At least 115,000 health and care workers have now died from Covid-19 around the world, according to updated figures from the World Health Organization."

https://www.bmj.com/covid-memorial

One life is one life too many.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Don't be silly Saurav, if you're able to count them it's not a problem at all! Semantics are of course the most important thing, not human life and suffering
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast