HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Germany imposes restrictions on unvaccinated people

Germany imposes martial law on unvaccinated people

Old habits die hard as Germany abolishes human rights for those who are not vaccinated

Utterly disgusting and increasingly sinister. All - we're told - for a virus so deadly that most do not even know they have it.

I have to say, the conspiracy theorists who I laughed at at the start of this pandemic have turned out to be right.

Basic human rights law and medical rights are being trashed in front of our eyes. Anyone enforcing this tyranny deserves everything they get.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 02-12-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wish they would do this in every country too. So many dumb **** who refuse to get the vaccine, then end up seriously ill and my hard earned tax money has to pay for their stupidty.

Or can we please do it so NHS refuses to treat those who do not get vaccinated, tell them to go private for their COVID treatment as tax payers should not pay for their empty brain.

_spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Wish they would do this in every country too. So many dumb **** who refuse to get the vaccine, then end up seriously ill and my hard earned tax money has to pay for their stupidty.

Or can we please do it so NHS refuses to treat those who do not get vaccinated, tell them to go private for their COVID treatment as tax payers should not pay for their empty brain.
    I have had both my vaccines, but at the end of the day it should be down to the individual and not enforced against human rights. Like actually try and explain to the individual what the benefits are and not just take the basic human rights away from people!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I think at the end of the day, if something isn't required/put into place, no one will do it. Even in cases where things ARE required (such as masks at my workplace), people still refuse to do it, even when they "have to".

Medical exemptions to getting vaccinated, I can 100% agree with. Some people have underlying health issues that may make it very difficult to get the vaccine. One of my friends was very hesitant at first to get the vaccine because he has many allergies that can get pretty intense, so he was worried about what was in them. After much research though into what was actually in them, he realized it would be safe and got vaccinated. So, yes, medical exemptions are legitimate.

However, any other exemptions tend to make me roll my eyes. In my current workplace, we have federal funding, so we are required to have every staff member vaccinated. You are allowed to file a medical or religious exemption, though. When I think of religious exemptions, I think it's just a cover-up of not getting one due to your political reasons, and not religion. But, obviously if you label it as "religious exemption", people are going to be less-willing to fight it than if it were to be political, so everyone gets out of it that way. That's just my personal thoughts about the United States in my area. It might be different around the world, but I know this is the case in my area.

*adding onto @Saurav; 's response, there was actually a person in my area that was in the hospital on his death bed with COVID, and one of his last few words were "I should've gotten the vaccine". Like yes pal, bit too late for that eh

Thank you for listening to my 8am rant, have a great day y'all, get ur vaccines
    Last edited by jamiexo; 08-12-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    Love _spirit Loved

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    I have had both my vaccines, but at the end of the day it should be down to the individual and not enforced against human rights. Like actually try and explain to the individual what the benefits are and not just take the basic human rights away from people!
    Really .... you want the government to explain the benefits? What the hell have they been doing for almost a year? Have people not seen on TV for 2 years what this virus does? If someone still needs an explanation, then wow.

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Really .... you want the government to explain the benefits? What the hell have they been doing for almost a year? Have people not seen on TV for 2 years what this virus does? If someone still needs an explanation, then wow.
    Well a lot of people are actually scared because the vaccines have not been through all the right trails which I totally understand. But at the end of the day it should be down to the individual and also if your exempt then you should not be forced to have it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well a lot of people are actually scared because the vaccines have not been through all the right trails which I totally understand. But at the end of the day it should be down to the individual and also if your exempt then you should not be forced to have it
    And do you think you or your parents do any research when you get other vaccines as a child? Do you think your parents did research when they made you get your 8, 12, 16 week vaccines? The vaccines are 99.9% safe, yet some people are paranoid. These people are total idiots and not deserving of my tax money when they fall ill with COVID.

Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

And do you think you or your parents do any research when you get other vaccines as a child? Do you think your parents did research when they made you get your 8, 12, 16 week vaccines? The vaccines are 99.9% safe, yet some people are paranoid. These people are total idiots and not deserving of my tax money when they fall ill with COVID.
    Did you forget the fact I had my 2 vaccines, please don’t come across rude it’s just a fact that some people are exempt and can’t have the vaccine, and others are scared because they know people who have had covid and died after being vaxed, it’s just fact it might not be down to the vaccine but people think it could be after this vaccine was rolled out way to fast. I do see both sides though over it all tbh. And again I feel it should be down to the person to make their own choice as it’s basic human rights

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

the vaccines have not been through all the right trails
    This is incorrect
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

This is what I have been saying since day 1. Since the vaccine was introduced and people were asked to get it. I've been saying that research and vaccine facilities have more funding, more resources and better technology that does not require lengthy testing periods because they are able to get a more accurate reading from their testing stages based on their ability to extract and dissect and refine their findings.
    Good on Germany for doing this.
    Like Seatherny Liked

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast