Eurovision sweepstakes results
A superb bunch of prizes and lots of fun and songs - click to see who won!
DEC Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal
Please consider a donation through Habbox to support the victims of the conflict in and around Ukraine. All donations will be matched pound for pound by :Jin:. Thank you.
Rare Values
Are you sitting on a fortune? Find out with Habbo's oldest & most trusted Rare Values.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    cameron446:'s Avatar
    cameron446: is offline Wiki Top Contributor
    Content Designer
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Assets Staff
    Competitions Staff

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,048
    Tokens
    4,691
    Habbo
    cameron446:

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Also to follow on from my post above.

    "In the UK HIV is a disability under the Equality Act 2010 and as a result people living with HIV are protected from discrimination. Since 2001 there have been criminal prosecutions for transmission of HIV in England and Wales under the Offences Against the Persons Act (1861)."

    https://www.nat.org.uk/sites/default...HIV_Stigma.pdf
    Love LucyFaye Loved

  2. #12
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barcelona, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,157
    Tokens
    3,167
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    I think this is absolutely a horrible thread to start with, covid and hiv are two complete different things, yes hiv can be transmitted by needs or sex, drugs or if someone is bleeding and they have hiv and it goes into someone’s open cut, but overall you are targeting people by even suggesting this. Because how do you know the bartender for example does not have hiv? If that’s the case and what your putting forward they would not be able to work, to me this thread is pointless and also discrimination people and I don’t like that at all, I don’t even feel this needs to be debated.
    The government tonight has just made it so that thousands of NHS staff are required to be vaccinated or will lose their jobs.

    Why is discrimination against HIV not okay but discrimination against those who do not want a Covid-19 vaccine is okay?



  3. #13
    cameron446:'s Avatar
    cameron446: is offline Wiki Top Contributor
    Content Designer
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Assets Staff
    Competitions Staff

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,048
    Tokens
    4,691
    Habbo
    cameron446:

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The government tonight has just made it so that thousands of NHS staff are required to be vaccinated or will lose their jobs.

    Why is discrimination against HIV not okay but discrimination against those who do not want a Covid-19 vaccine is okay?
    Maybe because hiv is not a virus and mutating that fast killing people around the world, hiv has been around for years and the is treatment for people living with it. again what does COVID-19 HAVE ANYTHING to do with hiv? Honestly just because you did not win the other argument you was trying to have you have now started a thread over hiv honestly dan you're just embarrassing yourself and making yourself look not educated.
    Love LucyFaye Loved

  4. #14
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barcelona, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,157
    Tokens
    3,167
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    Maybe because hiv is not a virus and mutating that fast killing people around the world, hiv has been around for years and the is treatment for people living with it. again what does COVID-19 HAVE ANYTHING to do with hiv? Honestly just because you did not win the other argument you was trying to have you have now started a thread over hiv honestly dan you're just embarrassing yourself and making yourself look not educated.
    HIV costs the NHS £360,000 over the course of a lifetime for treatment. Last year there were 700,000 deaths globally due to HIV. Don't these people matter?

    How can you not care about our wonderful NHS spending all this money when all I'm asking for is to show a harmless QR code? By limiting access of people who are HIV+ to nightclubs and bars, we therefore minimise the spread of HIV (well, apparently - because that's the argument for Covid-19 passes even though there's zero evidence to show that a QR code on your phone stops an endemic virus mutating and spreading).
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-12-2021 at 09:44 PM.



  5. #15
    cameron446:'s Avatar
    cameron446: is offline Wiki Top Contributor
    Content Designer
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Assets Staff
    Competitions Staff

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,048
    Tokens
    4,691
    Habbo
    cameron446:

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    HIV costs the NHS £360,000 over the course of a lifetime for treatment. Last year there were 700,000 deaths globally due to HIV. Don't these people matter?

    How can you not care about our wonderful NHS spending all this money when all I'm asking for is to show a harmless QR code?
    Because I don't see the need of people needing to have a hiv pass, hiv is not actually bad to live with at all and also again has nothing at all to do with covid-19, anyway i don't even know why we are debating this as you full well know this will never be implemented in the UK.

  6. #16
    Reece.'s Avatar
    Reece. is offline Articles Writer
    Content Designer
    Events Organiser
    HabboxLive DJ (Reece)

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    50
    Tokens
    786
    Habbo
    Reece.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    HIV isn't overwhelming the NHS like COVID-19, this new virus is spreading rappidly, HIV isn't as much, also people don't die with HIV like COVID is. Why should passes be introduced for it? It really shouldn't.
    Love cameron446: Loved

  7. #17
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barcelona, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,157
    Tokens
    3,167
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    Because I don't see the need of people needing to have a hiv pass, hiv is not actually bad to live with at all and also again has nothing at all to do with covid-19, anyway i don't even know why we are debating this as you full well know this will never be implemented in the UK.
    Well I never thought people would be discriminated against based on their medical status in Britain either but look where we are tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reece.
    HIV isn't overwhelming the NHS like COVID-19, this new virus is spreading rappidly, HIV isn't as much, also people don't die with HIV like COVID is. Why should passes be introduced for it? It really shouldn't.
    Covid-19 isn't overwhelming the NHS either (see below), so why have we now got Covid-19 passes?

    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-12-2021 at 09:47 PM.



  8. #18
    cameron446:'s Avatar
    cameron446: is offline Wiki Top Contributor
    Content Designer
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Assets Staff
    Competitions Staff

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,048
    Tokens
    4,691
    Habbo
    cameron446:

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Well I never thought people would be discriminated against based on their medical status in Britain either but look where we are tonight.



    Covid-19 isn't overwhelming the NHS either (see below), so why have we now got Covid-19 passes?

    tbh all nhs workers are always being injected with other vaccines to protect them and the patients they work with, so yes in a way I do actually agree that this should be the case otherwise covid is just going to keep spreading around the hospitals is it not?

  9. #19
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barcelona, Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,157
    Tokens
    3,167
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    tbh all nhs workers are always being injected with other vaccines to protect them and the patients they work with, so yes in a way I do actually agree that this should be the case otherwise
    Your vaccination status makes no difference in whether you can catch and then spread Covid-19.

    90%+ of the British population has had two vaccines, and the virus continues to spread regardless of vaccination status.

    If the NHS is struggling which the government claims but the numbers say otherwise (see above), why would you then sack thousands of nurses and doctors?

    covid is just going to keep spreading around the hospitals is it not?
    Finally someone gets it, yes. This is correct, from now and in perpetuity.



  10. #20
    cameron446:'s Avatar
    cameron446: is offline Wiki Top Contributor
    Content Designer
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Assets Staff
    Competitions Staff

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,048
    Tokens
    4,691
    Habbo
    cameron446:

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Your vaccination status makes no difference in whether you can catch and then spread Covid-19.

    90%+ of the British population has had two vaccines, and the virus continues to spread regardless of vaccination status.

    If the NHS is struggling which the government claims but the numbers say otherwise (see above), why would you then sack thousands of nurses and doctors?



    Finally someone gets it, yes. This is correct, from now and in perpetuity.
    No I'm not agreeing with you, I'm saying its been proven regardless your vaccine status yes you can catch covid still, but not as bad as you would get it if not vaccinated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •