HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    truncatedbinary

Angry Habbo Competitions & Pulx

I needed to ask this to make sure i'm just not a bitter person.

Buuuut, is anyone else sick of seeing Pulx win everything on Habbo? Easily through 2020 & 2021 he's won about 60% of the competitions Habbo run.

I dunno, I just feel like the Habbo.com staff (Mainly the London office) show clear favouritism towards Pulx and honestly, I genuinely do feel like the Habbo community is becoming a toxic one, led by adults who have the disposable income to get "rich" / have had their account 15+ years, forcing players to turn to become agency slaves just to earn a few coins to buy some pixels in order to look "cool" and fit in.

Anyways, rant aside - anyone else sick of always seeing Pulx's name?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Pulx is a talented builder and (at least was before H2020, idk now) a very dedicated player, so it made sense he would win building comps - which a lot of the comps are. There's a couple other builders who regularly appear on the winners list but they're genuinely the best builders in Habbo so what's the issue? I think he's also won video comps, but he is talented at making videos too and has the time to do that which some others won't (video creation is time consuming & can be expensive). I don't think I've seen an entry of his where I've been like "wow that doesn't deserve to be in the shortlist at all" like some other competition entrants (cough, fashion comp, naming no names, cough cough cough)

I think I've been fairly public in saying that I thought it was unfair that habbocreate was allowed to barely be active for as long as it was (especially as people there complained several times when they first became official about Habbox's activity because our radio/events weren't 24/7), and 'transfer' its official status, but at the end of the day that's Habbo's decision. Fuusio has some great features, again, it's a shame it was effectively taken down last year, and I'm glad some features are live again. I do think some of that comes down to the relationship between its ownership/admin and Habbo staff but again... why does it matter? It's not like there was any other suitable fansite to 'take over' at the time.

Sidebar, and this isn't aimed at Joe at all, but I do get a little frustrated with everyone who was like habbo is dead, **** habbo, fully raging during all of 2021 and saying they were gonna quit, now complaining about not getting nfts because they weren't active enough, like duh? if you've built up 100 hours you were eligible, if you play less why should you be rewarded more than someone who's spent more time etc on habbo?