HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Project Help

Tokens
    Habbo
    VitaminJames

Lightbulb Project Help

Hey everyone! I'm James and I am new to the Forum.

I have just spent some time building Manchester Airport in Habbo. You start in the Main Terminal Room, then move to the Departure Gate, The Plane and then finally The Destination (Beach Setting). The main room is here: https://www.habbo.com/room/78127801

Since I have built it, the idea is I need some staff to help operate the desks, and I need some managers too. That's where I need help. Anyone here fancy working at the airport. I literally built it today, so need some managers of different departments and then some general staff too.

If you are interested, either comment in the threat and I will message you on HabboxForums, or join a Temporary Discord server I made and we can chat there - https://discord.gg/JXaT3yAzYC

Thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Hi James, welcome to Habbox! Always fab to see more builders around, especially when there's a nice theme running through the rooms and a bit of a story to it. Personally I barely have time to eat let alone take on another job but I don't doubt that you'll get plenty of people interested, these roleplay jobs are often very popular
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love VitaminJames Loved