HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    leafley

Default What does sports mean to you?

For me it gives me something to look forward to each week and keeps me excited, wether that be playing it myself or watching it. Football is my main one, what do you guys enjoy and what do you get out of it ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I defintely agree that whenever I used to play sports (mostly in high school), I would get SO excited on basketball and volleyball game days.

I've always loved my teammates, so it was such a fun bonding experience to get to play with them, and all of the long bus rides that we had to our games/tournaments. I really made some lifelong friends in high school because of sports.

I think that's really the one thing I miss about high school was getting to play sports. I've done Zumba and stuff since graduation, but I've definitely lost my connection a little bit with volleyball and basketball. I'll have to get back into it sometime.
    Like leafly Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

So before lockdown here in the UK, i was a right gym bunny and i ended smashing my weight loss goals by doing HIIT and weightlifting. Unfortunatly due to the gym closures and restrictions i found it hard to maintain and put on what i lost.

I've done a but of boxing and wrestling in the past so will be picking that up this year if borris behaves.

I find sport is such a good stress reliver and energy drainer. My mind is always on the go constantly overthinking and switched on so its a huge benifit to me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Sport is life. In that moment, whilst you’re playing, nothing else matters